CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE

The house in Panama City Beach was literally on the beach and covered several acres as if they owned several plots just to make a huge house.   It was completely fenced with palm trees and other native landscaping to make the area look exotic. 

Once you cleared the biometric security in front of the huge thick iron gate, you drove through an oasis to reach the incredible mansion. It was big, tall. There must be at least four floors Savannah thought.

The real estate couple was waiting for them and happily handed over sets of keys and a thick smart house manual.  She and Ashe declined a final tour. Their previous walks and involvement in the build was now going through their minds.

Kane and Ayea were jumping with excite to run through all of the green places they'd been told about. Ashe parked them in the front of the main door. Their motor court had a small pond in the center with a waterfall.  This was very over the top.

Once the couple left with big smiles, Ashe helped Savannah out of the SUV and then let the dogs out.  They immediately went on to explore.

There was another biometric lock on the front door and he tested the keys.  "I'd like to redo all of this.  I have a memory of doing it but damn this is odd."

Savannah nodded.  "Agreed.  We have a security room that we'll go through after we see just what we're working with."

The full exploration of the house that covered more than fifty thousand square feet took them a couple of hours.  They had so many rooms that Solaraiah must thought others would move in. There were three different presidential wings and an owners deluxe wing. Each was like a small apartment with a huge master bedroom, his and hers master closets, incredible spa master bathroom with a sauna attached. These were smaller than the one in the wellness area. There were places set for massages and other body care including a salon.

"We don't ever have to leave this place," Savannah joked but it was fairly accurate.

"Who's moving in here with us?  This place is way too big for just us."  Ashe checked another beach themed bedroom.

"Uh. Well we have space for when anyone in the tribe wants to visit." 

Ashe snorted.  "I think some would love to visit, not move in.  Let's make our way back to the security room and try not to get lost."

Ashe and Savannah took time to completely purge the system and redo all the access points and biometrics.  Savannah had it all linked to their phones.  They had full lock down security should that need ever arise.

It was getting late and Savannah was starving. Their baby boy was demanding food now.  In the fully stocked kitchen, Ashe grilled up some sandwiches. It was quickest. They had some cans of tomato soup so he warmed that up as well and fixed Savannah a tall glass of milk.

"Good and full," Savannah declared.

"For now." Ashe picked up her dishes and kissed her forehead.  "We can go out for some ice cream later or just stay here and make the damn ice cream as we have a large ice cream maker and every ingredient."

Savannah laughed.  "Let's walk outside instead."  She helped Ashe start the dishwasher and then took his hand. Before leaving the kitchen, Savannah fixed the dogs big bowls of beef and veggies.

"Six weeks little man."  Savannah rubbed her belly when their son kicked.

Ashe pulled her into his side.  "I can't wait to meet him and we still need to settle our name debate."

"I'm still pulling for Ashe Junior. We'll call him AJ." Savannah leaned into him. "I think he is going to look just like you."

"I think he should be called Sven."