CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO

The bad feeling got even worse over the next two days as Ashe's photo and image were now trending all over the Internet.

"What did the devil goddess do?" She'd basically asked the question to herself since she was the only one in the room. Savannah had been online researching for hours since things all of a sudden changed.

Savannah wasn't talking a little change either. After Solaraiah's displeasure over how we were living our lives, and their unwillingness to change it, she decided to do something about it herself. But, figuring out exactly what she did was not at all easy.

What Savannah had been able to figure out so far, was that Solaraiah made them both into some kind of power couple; meet the blue haired Jay-Z and Beyoncé. She changed the aspect of their pasts to create this futures for them. Ashe was now some major developer, entrepreneur, mechanical engineer and investor. When Savannah searched for him on the Internet, AsheFen was no longer just a name mentioned for amazing vehicle repairs and body alterations. AsheFen was now a household name like Amazon.

Ashe owned a globally known mechanical shopping hub called TheAshe. People were able to go into his locations, with their vehicle and customize their vehicle upgrades. His places were so popular that he was in competition with Amazon in popularity. If it could work with your vehicle, Ashe could design it and manufacturer it. He had more than 150 locations across the globe and trained employees who could handle the upgrades based off his revolutionary processes and autonomous robots.

Oh yes, Savannah thought this was just the icing on the cake. Ashe now had robots that could run his locations and do the altercations. He was receiving requests from the DOD to see if these robots could be used in combat situations. Ashe was not going to like this one bit. Solaraiah was a devious, world manipulating, conniving female. And she was close enough to hear Savannah's thoughts and respond with a thank you. But, she was moving away rapidly.

Savannah groaned when she looked up her name. She owned Vision. Yes, the tech company that fired her, was now solely hers. And, Vision has purchased a major telecom five years ago and was now a multi billion dollar company that everyone wanted to be a part of. She still had her gaming business, which was combined with Vision and Savannah was worth about 150 billion dollars, net.

That was nothing compared to Ashe who had a whopping 220 billion dollar net worth tag attached to his name. Since their marriage, less than a year ago, they were considered a power company taking over the spot that Jeff Bezos had previously occupied with his astounding net worth of 180 billion dollars.

Savannah looked over at Ashe as he came through a portal. He'd been gone all day looking for the goddess and trying to undo her madness.

"She's disappeared." Ashe sat down heavily in a chair that used to be plain on hard plastic. Now it was luxurious stained wood and high quality comfortable cushions. "Our lives are now turned upside down and she's just disappeared."

Savannah felt his frustration. Phones were ringing off the hook for interviews, fund raisers, charity events. Savannah had board meetings and project designs to approve. Their once, fairly simple life, was now completely turned around.

"We have a condo in New York," Savannah read from a list of assets. "A mansion in California, a huge place in Colorado. Aspen to be precise. There's so much more but I don't want to go through all of this." She closed the spreadsheet.

Ashe looked around the changes to this place. It was more than triple the size it used to be with three fully autonomous garages that were doing repairs to vehicles right now. Anything that needed a personal touch, was placed into another garage where the human touch was applied.

"I do not like this whole robot thing. These jobs can go to real people." Ashe looked out of the window into the viewing area where the bots were thoroughly and efficiently doing the repairs to vehicles.