Here comes the bride

[ Khan POV]

I was supposed to be going to Defne but stopped at a bar. She's always been a good distraction when my mind is full but not anymore.
I sip my drink in hope the burning in throat will distract me from my thoughts.

- One more, please. You can leave the bottle.

I came back to home to stay close of my mother, she's worse each day. I can't leave her alone anymore but the past few weeks there's so much going on I can't barely see her.
The situation with Gani is getting out of hand, he's each day more insolent. I know he thinks the Akinci has his back, again everything goes back to Esra.
There's something about that woman, what's the probability of running into an Akinci that night?
We don't have big problems with her family but it will get at this point if they keep supporting Gani. Maybe this wedding can be useful for something else.

More drunk I get more I think about Esra, that infuriating frustrating woman. She's always challenging me, never stop talking, never do what I say without put a fight. She's not like the women I'm used to.

I open a picture of her in my phone, seems like she's challenging me even in the picture. I slam my fist on the counter.

- Wow! Calm down buddy.

The bartender speaks from the other side picking the bottle that nearly fell off.

- I suppose the lady on the screen is the reason you're drinking tonight.

I don't answer anything but he keeps talking.

- A pretty woman like that can drive a man crazy. Who is she?
- Fiancee.

Somehow I'm getting used to the word. I check my watch, it's away past midnight

- Actually I'm getting married today.
- Wow! Congratulations! You're celebrating then? I'd be, if i was about to marry a woman like that.

I fix him with a stare, he's overstepping.

- You wouldn't be if you knew her.
- I don't need to. Pretty women are always dangerous.

She is, Esra is very dangerous. I'm sure there's more about her i still couldn't figure out.
I close my eyes for a moment. I see her face outside the restaurant, she was so close. I can almost feel her skin on my hand, it was so warm against my touch.
I see her eyes watching me at the office last night, I see the water running down on her perfect curves on the shower, the beautiful ink decorating her skin that makes me really crazy every time it flashes through her clothes.

- She'll be the death of me.

I don't know how I manage to drive back home, everything is dark and quiet only a din light besides the bed.
Esra is sleeping in my bed, I don't know what to do about the sight in front of me. She looks so peaceful.

There's some hair on her face, I reach out and brush the hair away, her mouth slightly open seems good enough to kiss. I think about touching her face but at the last moment I shake my head and push the thought away. I just turn off the lamp and lean back in an armchair.
I sniff my clothes, it smells like Esra. Whiskey and her sweet rose perfume.

[ Esra POV]

A few hours before the wedding I'm trapped in a store with Handi and Dilan tryin wedding dresses. I'd rather be death.

A dress is the last thing I worry about today. I'm waiting Victor to tell me something about the officiant, if he's not able to change him for another one I'll have to find a way to put my plan in work before the wedding.

- Try only one more, Esra. You had to find something.

Dilan pleads with me but i can't handle another outfit try but i don't have other choice when my phone rings. I take the dress from her hand and run to the dressing room.