Juliet

I let myself be carried away by his kiss, his hands are all over my body.  Even in such a short time I feel Khan knows how to read my body. He predicts every move and gives me exactly what I want.

So the conversation with my uncle invades my mind, I can't keep going. I know I have to get away from Khan but I'm trapped in his lips, his arms.  His hands travel to my hips and he starts to lift my skirt, burning my skin wherever his hands go.

- (I can't go on, I need to make this stop.)
-Khan...

My voice is barely a whisper.

- Khan, no...

My pleas sound more like moans of pleasure. It's hard to talk when his lips claim mine with such passion. I have to use all my strength to push him away

Khan slides a hand between my legs, eliciting a moan from me. I put both hands on his chest to keep my distance, I feel his heart racing under my hand. He wants me as much as I want him.

Khan look at me confused not understanding why I stopped.

- I'm really tired.

My voice isn't convincing at all, my whole body says  what I really want.  Khan frowns, he knows it's just an excuse. He touched me, I'm soaked.  He felt all my desire.

- What happened?
- Nothing happened, I'm tired. I just told you.

I turn my back and go into the bedroom without looking back. My heart sinks but this is what I need to do. I can't give in anymore.

The days go by and I keep doing my best to stay away from Khan. He spends more time away from home again working all the time. When the weekend comes, it's the first time this week he's arrived when I'm still awake.

We haven't spoken much since the dinner he prepared for me. I'm getting impatient without having much to do. He walks into the house and goes straight for a drink. I go to him, I can't stand this situation anymore.

- Khan, we need to talk.
- It will have to wait.

He ignores me and continues to sip his drink.

- When? You are never here.
- If you want to talk, you'll have to talk while I shower.

He doesn't even let me continue and simply heads towards the shower removing his clothes. I get so angry I know he's doing it on purpose.
I don't follow him but it's impossible not to see through the glass walls as he showers.

He finishes and wraps a loose towel around his hips. Drops of water still trickle down his chiseled chest, my mouth goes dry like I'm walking in the desert.
Khan look at me as he dries his hair with another towel, he knows damn well it affects me, but I compose myself to keep talking.

- Khan I can't keep trapped in this house.
- What you want?

At that moment his question could have several meanings but I try to keep those thoughts out of my mind.

- At this point I literally want anything, I can't stand no more staying here doing nothing. I had a life.
- So leave, do what you want.

I'm silent for a moment, I didn't expect this answer, there must be some trick.

- That's all?
- Isn't that what you want?
- And you don't object?
- You are always saying that you can take care of yourself.

I still don't quite understand the sudden change but I take my opportunity.

The next day I get ready to go out, Khan doesn't even ask me where I'm going. It's great to be able to go wherever I want without his surveillance but I can't help feeling weird.