The truth inside

I'm paralyzed looking at the monitor not believing what I'm seeing, Victor found the video of who handled the inheritance account my father left. 

- This is... He is...

I can't complete the sentence. I look at Victor who is also silent beside me. 

- Esra, are you alright?
- Victor, it's my father!
- Esra, I only saw him in videos and photos. Are you sure?
- It's him. It has to be him.

My heart beats so hard I can hear it inside my ears. I don't even know what I'm feeling, I know I should be happy but I feel nauseous and dizzy. 

- Esra, you look pale.
- I'm not feeling well.

He runs and grabs the trash can before I puke on the floor. I go to the bathroom and splash water on my face and go back to watch the video, I watch it a thousand times over and over. Each time I get more sure that the person in the video at the bank a month ago is my father. I just can't understand why he isn't dead and why he hasn't looked for me all this time.

[Khan POV]

I can't hold back anymore I push the office door wide open. My father immediately hangs up the call.

- How could you?

To my surprise, instead of denying it, he gets upset.

- What do you think you're doing getting here like this?
- Tell me you have not allied with Gani.
- You have no right to tell me what I can't do in my business. I'm still the head of this family.
- How could you? All this time I thought Gani was invading our territory, spreading his garbage through our streets but you allow it. And for what?
- This is called business. Gani came to me because he couldn't work after Akinci's heiress took over, we made a deal. I just didn't expect my son to bring the enemy into our family. 

As angry as I am at Esra for lying to me, I can't allow my father to team up with Gani to remove her. Gani is the worst kind of human being, greedy garbage.

- I'll deal with Esra my way, we don't need Gani. You will start a war when Alpert Akinci finds out Gani is deceiving him.
- How are you going to handle her?  How have you been dealing with her in the past few months? By marrying her?
- She asked for a divorce.

He laughs and shakes his head

- We both know it's too late, you're already lost. She has already got into your head and soon will take away everything you have. But I will not allow you to destroy this family for a girl.
- If you still want me by your side, if you don't want me to leave forever, you will end this partnership with Gani.

Deep inside I want him to listen to me at least once.

- I will do what I have to do to keep my territory, with or without you.

My father is blind by the power, he won't listen to me. I have no other arguments then I leave his office. I'll have to find another way to stop him.

1 month before...

- What do you want Gani? I can't talk now.
- You have to stop this wedding Hakan, we have a deal.
- I didn't think Khan would marry this fast
- I need to do something, this wedding can't last.
- What are you planning to do?
- We need to get rid of her.
- Don't hurt my son.

Present time...

[Esra POV]

- I need to go there, Victor finds that person talking with him in the video, check if they have more cameras.
- Esra, it was a month ago, they probably can't remember anymore.
- I don't care, I need to talk with that person.
- I'll check with the bank.
- Zoltan! I need to tell Zoltan. Where's he?