Free fallin'

The night definitely didn't end as I expected. I'm in the car with Khan driving back home I don't even know where to start explaining what happened at the nightclub. Sex with Khan was unexpected, primal, wild and wrong, completely wrong.

We got in the car, we didn't talk about Khan finding out I'm a heiress or the steamy moment at the nightclub. After a long time Khan finally breaks the silence.

- I'll take you to your place. I have to work. I'll take you when I finish.

I glance at him debating what to ask first or if I shouldn't ask anything at all, just
go home and get rid of him.

- My place? Are you really letting me go home alone?
- I'm taking you there then I'll get you in the morning.
- Yes but I'll be alone. Why?
- This is not what you want?
- Yes... But why are you allowing now?

There's no answer, I know there's no use keep talking.

- We'll talk later.

That's all he says when we stop in front of my apartment. He doesn't know this is not my real home, still I'll have the time I need to put my mind back to place but first I need to check if this is not a trap.

I check around to see if there's anyone suspect, usually I can spot Khan's men but there's no one here. Somehow he really set me free for a few hours.

Now i wonder what he had to do that was so important he left me alone.
When I'm sure there's no one watching I leave the apartment and go home for the first time in weeks.

In home everything is the same as I left, first I head to the office, the photos on the table makes my heart sink. My mother left us when I was still a child I don't even remember her, it was always me and my father

I take the picture in my hands, I feel the tears coming to my eyes, I almost never cry, life has hardened my heart, I don't allow myself to soften.

- (Dad, I miss you so much. Nothing is working, I don't know what to do, dad. I need you.)

I watch his video again, it always gives me the strength to keep my head up.

- "...I'll ask just one more thing, my love. Stay away from the Karayağız, stay away from the business..."
- I can't do that, dad. But I'm not giving up, I promise you.

I talk with Victor and Zoltan, they're worried about me, i can't let them know how involved i am with khan. But I will solve this alone.
Soon I have to go back to the other apartment before Khan come back to pick me up.

I struggle all night without being able to sleep, when the morning comes a car parks in front of the house but it's not Khan. He sent a driver with a bodyguard.

- Where's Khan? He didn't come back last night?
- He did ma'am, but Mr Karayağız left early this morning.

I'm sure he's been avoiding me. It's better this way.

[Khan POV]

I spent the night in the office trying to figure out everything that happened, Esra turned my life inside out.  I try to keep busy but my mind keeps taking me to Esra whenever it can. I know she'll end everything between us the first chance she gets, I try to convince myself that I need her only to avoid have problems with the cops but I'm not sure about anything anymore.

From the first moment I saw her at the nightclub I couldn't stop thinking about her. My mind drifts back to that day, the first time I saw Esra she was on the entry line talking at the phone. I watched her from inside the car in front of the night club, there was something about her that took my attention.