Ride or die I

[ Khan POV]

I guide Esra back to the car, the tension between us almost unbearable. I've been avoiding this conversation since the day she shot me and then rescued me, I can't understand her.

I don't know what she wants from me.  I know she hides something but it's not like we have the most confident relationship. She hid about who she really was, I wonder what else she hides. I should keep away from her until I have the answers I need but I can't stop touching her anymore.

I head to the safe house instead of go back to the mansion, when Esra notices the change of route she breaks the silence.

- Are you not going to the mansion?
- No.

I need to be alone with her. Esra doesn't question or object, I know she wants that too.  We went all the way with this promise weighing on us.

When we get to the house everything around seems frozen in time, I go to the bar and get myself a drink, Esra leans against the bar counter.  I offer her my glass and she pours all the liquid in at once.  I think we're both looking for some courage for what comes next but it's impossible to calm the pounding hearts.

Esra reaches out to give me the glass back, I take it and put it back on the counter. I approach her but don't I touch. I have a lot of questions in my head but now I just want her to give herself to me.

Without saying anything I start slowly lifting her dress until her panties are exposed. I enjoy the view in front of me as Esra braces herself on the counter behind her. I put my hand between her legs, it's warm and wet,  she wants this as much as I do.
I rub her pussy through her panties, Esra takes a deep breath but she doesn't try to stop me, then she pushes herself with her arms and climbs onto the counter spreading her legs as an invitation.

It's a wonderful sight, but I don't want her here. I need her in my bed for once. I reach over and wrap her legs around me, Esra starts kissing me but she is surprised when I lift her and walk towards the bedroom.

In the bedroom I put her down on the floor, She keeps trying to dominate the situation reaching my clothes but I push her, she falls down sitting on the bed.

Esra looks confused as I calmly remove my suit, tie and shirt. Only then I go to her and pushing her down onto the bed and pull her to the edge. I position myself between her legs and trace a line of open mouthed wet kisses from her knee to the inner thighs, Esra takes a deep breath and moans with anticipation.

Then I pull off her already soaked panties and kiss every part of her wet pussy, Esra moans and squirms. I lick up and down a few times, then circle her clit slowly, She moves her hips matching my movements. I increase my speed by swiping at her clit with my tongue, Esra presses her breasts together. I've thought about this moment since the first time I saw her.  I always wanted to taste her, pleasure her to the limit.

It doesn't take long before she squirms and moans when she climaxes but I haven't had enough of her. With a predatory look I fall on her to get rid her dress and panties.

Esra tries to stop me but I hold her hands above her head and suck her breasts hard. Esra squirms and tries to get free, so I make my way back down her body. I put her legs over my shoulders and hold her tight around the waist, pulling her lower body off the bed.

I kiss and lick the already swollen and sensitive clit, Esra tries to hold onto the sheets beneath her. I open her lips increasing access to her clit,  I suck hard and esra screams and sighs with pleasure.

- Ahh! Fuck!

She has no strength to resist, she struggles and arches her back trying to get rid of the pleasure but I don't allow it.