Naked truth II

- I heard the phone ringing, who was it?
- Your father. I answered, I'm sorry. I thought it could be important.

He pause looking at me, i think he'll get upset but he doesn't.

- What did he say?
- He was looking for you, of course, since you didn't show up at the office.
- I don't know why, I told him about your accident.

My mind is still spinning because of the talk with Hakan.

- Uh... Yes he wished a fast recovery.

Khan smiles, he gets closer and kiss me again.

- I'll take care of this...

While he kiss me I can't stop thinking.

- (Was it sabotage? Could it be Khan?)

I know Hakan is not the person to be trusted but is not like I have the best history with Khan either.

- I can hear your brain working, what's going on?
- Uh!?

Khan looks at me studying me.

- What?
- You're distracted.

I give him a playful smile.

- Can you blame me?

He's kissing me wearing only a towel, it's a good excuse to look distracted.

- You're right, I spent more than I should of you. Rest.
- Where are you going?
- Getting dressed, maybe?

I hold him by the knot of the towel wrapped around his hip. Khan holds my hand stopping me my but smiles. 

- Esra... my willpower is not that strong.
- Seriously? I didn't even notice.

I smirk and bite my lip. Khan grunts and takes my hand away from his towel.

- You are killing me. Rest, my naughty girl.

He kisses my forehead and walks away to get dressed. I pout but I know there's no use to insist, I lie in bed looking at the ceiling.

- (He actually called me his girl.)

I am his wife, but our relationship is far from conventional. We are walking backwards. First we got married, had sex, then we had a romantic dinner and now we're...falling in love?

I can't name what I had with Khan but I can't deny the feelings.

When I get up it's already night, Khan isn't around so I get up. He's in the office, I approach but he's focused on the computer screen, he only notices me when I'm very close.

- Don't tell me to go back to bed, I've had enough sleep for a whole year. 

He extends his hand to me, I walk over to him and sit on his lap. He buries his nose in my hair as his hand lands on my hip.

- How are you feeling?
- Good. You are a great caregiver. But I have some complaints.

He looks at me with a raised eyebrow. 

- You're not exactly the easiest patient to deal with.

He runs a hand over my hips and stops. I'm just wearing a loose shirt with nothing underneath.

- You can only be kidding me.

His eyes darken when he realized I am practically naked in his lap. I look at him from under my lashes, an innocent look in my eyes.

I get off his lap and sit at the table facing him

- What do you expect me to do when you sit on my lap not wearing panties?

Khan rubs his nose against my stomach, his hands sliding up and down my waist, pulling my shirt up. He looks up at me and smiles.

CollateralOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara