Ugly truth

I wake up in the morning alone in bed, when I get up Khan come into the room.

- Hey, you woke up early.
- I was about to wake you up. Get ready, we're leaving soon.
- Where?

I could say this is the usual Khan, shooting orders but I feel there's something off.

- I told you I'd take you to a place.
- Oh, Okay. Could you at least give me a hint? I don't know what to pack.
- Not many stuff, we're not staying for too long.
- Fine, give me an hour.

One hour later we're on the road, i'm still not sure where are we heading, Khan is quiet since he came back last night. Not that he was very talkative before but definitely there's something about him. Like sensing I'm getting anxious Khan put a hand on my knee and squeeze. It works, I start to relax.

A few hours later we approach the coast, Khan opens the car's roof and the cool breeze from the coast blows strongly. He looks at me and smiles, I smile back. 

Soon we get in front of a beautiful house at the beach.

- Is this the place!?

We get out of the car, I look at Khan and he seems to be waiting for a reaction from me.

- Khan, it's beautiful. Impressive.
- I never brought anyone here. I designed this house.

I look at him speechless, the view is incredible.

- Come on, it's almost time. I want to show you something.

- He takes me by the hand and leads me inside, the house is even more impressive inside. He leads me to a balcony facing the sea, the sun is about to set. The view is absolutely breathtaking.

- Khan this is...

I can't find the words to describe it.  Khan hugs me from behind as we watch the sun sink over the horizon. 

- Thanks for bringing me here.
- I'm glad you came, today is a special day for me.

I look at him, Khan looks at me in a way leaving me breathless. I kiss him and he immediately responds.
After we watch the sun go down Khan takes me inside.

- Are you hungry?
- Yes, I am.
- I'll fix something for us, why don't you go change? I have one more thing for you, I would love you to wear it today.

He picks up a package and hands it to me. I don't know what else he could give me,  I open the package and find extremely sexy and delicate lingerie.  I lift my eyes to him.

- Would you wear this for me today? I want everything to be perfect.

After everything he did today I couldn't say no.

- Okay, where can I dress?
- The bedroom is upstairs.

As I get dressed my anticipation rises, Khan brought me to a special place for him, he prepared everything for us. I feel we are getting closer.

I go back to him, Khan has prepared an outdoor table, everything looks very good. He's also mouthwatering in a button-down shirt, a few buttons open revealing part of his muscular chest and his tattoos.

When Khan sees me he looks me up and down drinking every inch of my body.

- Perfect.

He offers me a drink and holds me for a kiss.

- Simply perfect.
-Thanks, you're not too bad either.
- Sit down.

We sit down to eat together.

- Have you ever thought about living here?

Khan looks at the house as if thinking of an answer.