Chapter 53- Julian's POV

Picture of De Elvero Corp. above.

~~~~~

Ding!

Russo held the elevator open as I strode into the black and gold hallway. My four bodyguards struggling to keep up with my March. Every time I stepped onto a floor, the murmur stopped, eyes planted on the floor. My head high, my shoulders broad, I radiated no shame of my actions. I was here in New York, not for myself, but for Xemina. I couldn't care about what the media had to say. I was scared about my father's approval and his help. I needed a favor, and I would convince him to give it to me.

Will was racing towards me, his eyes furiously hardened and narrowed into slits. "What is wrong with you?" He spat when he was up to me.

"Get out of my way." I pushed his shoulder and banged my fist on Daryl's desk. Daryl was my father's assistant. His desk was the first you attended before continuing to my father's office and the conference room. He startled and almost dropped the files on his arms.

"M-Mr. Elvero is busy at the moment."

"I don't care. Tell him I am outside, and he will be happy to see me." I sarcastically grinned.

"He is in a meeting." He argued.

"Daryl, take the phone and call him right now, or I swear I will break the door down."

Daryl swallowed his saliva coercively before nodding and pushing down a button.

"And who do you think you are?" Will fiercely pulled my shoulder to face him. He was like a worm in my ass, which I couldn't get rid of no matter how many times my mother fingered me with raw garlic.

"I am his son. Got any more stupid questions to ask?"

If the paparazzi that ambushed me in front of the tower didn't get in my nerves enough, he certainly was. I was so close to throwing him out of the 43rd-floor window.

"You're not doing any good for this company. All you bring is a scandal. How many times do we have to clean out your mess? El Chapo's son, Jake McClure, now Xemina Royale, and so many. Don't you ever consider you're not worthy of this company; you will burn it to the ground." He muttered.

"Why don't you let my dad decide that, chief? After all, you're just the manager and advisor." I pushed him away from me. His lips curled; he was about to step towards me when one of my bodyguards stopped him with a hand on his chest and a "don't fucking even try" glare. An arrogant smile grew on my face to add more fuel to his anger.

He talked to my face when I was about to get his ass fired because of his daughter. This morning when I was in the library when I received the notifications. I knew it was Kelly and the other bitch. No one else. I warned her, and she dared to defy me. She put me in this mess, and I would put her in the streets.

"Mr. Elvero is waiting for you, Mr...Elvero again."

"Thank you, Daryl." I smiled at the blonde. His green suit swallowed his slim body; he reminded me of Xemina's friend. Same features, except Xavier, were taller and more feminine.

"Dad!" I pushed the double doors open to two other people. My dad sitting at the head of the table, New York, with all his beauty glorified behind him. I didn't give a damn if I was unprofessional. My relationship was at stake.

"Yes, Julian, I believe you are asking for me." He calmly crossed his legs. I hated when he was calm. You couldn't read what was happening behind those ocean eyes. I couldn't know if he was angry or didn't care. The news of me being in a relationship with Xemina just broke, and he was just sitting there, having a calm, everyday conversation.