Chapter 24

Yesh gaped at the pure white horse in front of her. It was so beautiful that her eyes sparkled when Quint showed the horse to her.

"Wanna go for a ride?" Tanong sa kaniya ng binata na nakatayo sa tabi niya kaya naman kaagad siyang humarap rito at tumango habang may malapad na ngiti sa kaniyang labi.

"Yeah! Keep your promise! Make sure I won't fall!" Paalala niya rito at tinanguan naman siya ng binata.

Nauna itong sumakay sa kabayo at naglahad ng kamay sa kaniya.

"Come on." Anito kaya naman tinanggap niya ang kamay nito at hinila naman siya nito paakyat sa kabayo.

She stilled when she sat on the horse which made Quint laugh.

"Relax." Quint's low voice echoed through her ear as he whispered while sitting behind her.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoaaaa!" Yesh exclaimed when the horse started walking and she can hear Quint's soft chuckle from behind her.

"Wow, you're good at this." Puri niya kay Quint as she slowly relaxed herself and enjoyed the ride and the scenery.

"Wanna go faster?" Quint asked and she nodded.

She screamed in surprise when the horse suddenly ran.

"Whoa! Oh my God, oh my God, oh my Gooood!" She yelled and Quint outright laughed at her reaction.

Yesh started giggling when she recovered from the shock. The cold breeze was hitting her face and all that she could hear was the sound of the horse, galloping.

"Oh my God! That felt very liberating!" She exclaimed as she hopped off the horse habang inaalalayan siya ni Quint mula sa ibaba.

"So, was it fun?" Quint asked her and she quickly replied.

"Hell yeah, it was fun!" She exclaimed and ran towards the caretaker of Quint's villa.

"Tatay, na-videohan niyo po?" Tanong niya at ngumiti naman sa kaniya ang matandang lalaki habang tumatango ito.

"Salamat po!" Nangiting aniya at tinanggap ang cell phone niya.

Lumapit naman siya kay Quint pagkatapos niyang magpaalam sa matandang lalaki.

"Q! Look, parang sa movie lang!" Excited na aniya at iniharap ang phone niya sa binata.

Quint chuckled at her actions as he gave the reins of the horse to the old man.

As Yesh looked at Quint, his messy hair was dancing with the wind, and the sunset at his back made the view even more beautiful than it already is.

Hindi napigilan ni Yesh na kunan ng litrato ang binata habang nakikipagusap ito sa matanda.

She smiled as she looked at the picture as she posted the video and Quint's picture on IG. It was such a beautiful shot that it felt like it's a waste to not let other people see it.

It's been a few days since Yesh and Quint arrived in Baguio. The days that they spent together was fun, and right now, they're both in the living room, drinking wine while watching a movie.

Its already past midnight and they're both still wide awake. And it didn't take too long for the movie to end.

Yesh sighed as she rested her head on the back of the couch. She closed her eyes as she thought about how much fun she had with Quint in the past few days.

She stilled when Quint lied on her lap, which made her open her eyes.

"Sleepy?" She asked nang makabawi siya sa pagkabigla, while looking at the man who has his eyes closed while making her lap be his pillow.