Chapter 10

Hello loves. Here's the update kasi sa wakas nakagamit na ako ng laptop. Iisa na kasi ang laptop dito samin dahil nasira na ng tuluyan yung sakin kaya nahiram lang ako sa kapatid ko. 

Follow @ErotesAstraea on twitter para sa mga updates kung makakapag upload ba ako or hindi. you can also interact with me, easier doon, kasi mas malimit akong mag open ng twitter ko kaysa wattpad. 

Happy reading, stay safe, stay hydrated and spread positivity. Love you all.

----

Ivy smiled as she walked down the stairs. Her face was glowing and she was radiating such happy energy.

Quint allowed her to accompany him to the company. Even if she cannot go somewhere that other girls would normally would, she's still really happy just by simply being allowed to go out the gate of his house.

Nang makababa si Ivy ay nakita niya kaagad si Quint na nakaupo sa couch at sumisimsim ng kape. Nakangiti siyang lumapit sa binata at nang makarating siya sa harapan nito ay umikot siya.

"Do I look okay?" She asked with a soft giggle.

"Yes, very pretty." Quint answered which made her heart really happy.

She was wearing a pink dress and a pair of white sandals. She didn't even wore any of the luxurious accessories that Quint had bought for her. Instead, she only has a pair of earrings and a simple bracelet.

She was radiating a feminine aura, with her clothes and her gorgeous face, she looked like a young lady from a rich family.

"Don't leave my side, okay?" Paalala sa kaniya ng binata at kaagad naman siyang tumango.

Tumayo si Quint mula sa pagkakaupo nito at nilapitan siya. Then he held her tiny hand as he led the way.

Nang makasakay si Ivy sa sasakyan at simulan ni Quint na magmaneho, she was so excited that she can't help but to stare at everything through the window.

Para siyang maliit na batang binigyan ng candy. She looked at everything and everyone with excitement and curiosity. Like a five year old kid, allowed to play outside.

"Quint, pwede ba tayong bumili ulit non?" Ivy suddenly asked when she saw cotton candy, being sold.

She remembered that Quint bought that for her once and she really liked it. Masarap ito, at mahilig siya sa mga matatamis na pagkain kaya naman hindi niya makakalimutan ang lasa nito. Even though, its just plainly sugar.

"Okay." Quint's voice was gentle and calm as he started to maneuver the car beside the sidewalk.

Ivy was cheering inside when she held the stick with the cotton candy. Quint chuckled as he brushed her hair with his fingers, also placing a soft kiss on her cheek before he continued to drive.

Inabala ni Ivy ang sarili niya sa pagkain ng cotton candy habang si Quint naman ay busy sa pagmamaneho. She would glance at Quint from time to time.

Seeing that Quint didn't look like he was in a bad mood or something, she felt even happier.

Nitong mga nakaraang araw, mas naging malapit sila ng binata. Even though his aura is somewhat pressuring, he no longer have that scary face like the first time he saw him.

Quint is actually, even more gentle with her. She know that he's trying his best to be as gentle as he can be around her, and for that, she thankful.

Hindi nagtagal at nakarating na rin sila sa kumpanyang pagmamay-ari ng binata.

The second they arrived at the underground parking of the company, kaagad na iginiya siya ng binata patungo sa elevator.

Nagulat pa si Ivy nang gumamit si Quint ng card para mag-open ang elevator.