Chapter 47

"Chase! Chase! Oh my God! Chase!" Yesh shouted when she woke up and saw that her bed's covered with blood.

She took a nap because she's not feeling good at nang magising siya ay nakahiga na siya sa sarili niyang dugo.

Kaagad namang nagbukas ang pintuan ng kwarto niya at nanlaki ang mga mata ni Chase ng makita siya nito.

"Shit!" Sambit nito at kaagad na kinuha ang cellphone na nasa bulsa nito at naglakad papalapit sa kaniya.

"Chase. I'm bleeding. There's so much blood. My baby." She was crying as she panicked.

She's scared. Ayaw niyang mawala ang baby niya. She's not ready for this. She didn't want this.

"Louis! Yesh is bleeding. There's so much blood. Damn it. What should I do? What do I fucking do?" Chase is also panicking as her friend talked to Louis over the phone.

"Alright." Sambit nito at ibinulsa na ulit ang cellphone na hawak nito.

"My baby. My baby. No. No." Yesh cried and Chase lifted her up, not minding her blood that stained his clothes and hands.

"Chase ang baby ko." Pag-iyak niya sa kaibigan.

"It'll be fine. It's going to be fine. You two are going to be fine. The chopper's on its way. It's fine. Breathe Yesh. Breathe." Chase tried to calm her down but its not working.

Yesh felt really scared. She's terrified.

She's scared at the very thought that she might lose her child. She's so terrified that it felt like her lifespan shortened.

Minutes later, the chopper arrived and Chase quickly went inside as he carried her as gently as he could.

"How long has it been since she started bleeding?" Louis asked nang makapasok sila sa chopper.

"I don't know. I don't know." Paulit-ulit na sambit ni Yesh habang umiiyak.

"Probably not that long. The blood on her bed looked fresh." Chase was calm as he answered Louis's question.

"Alright. Don't worry. The doctors in the hospital are ready. We're going to do everything that we can. Alright Yesh? Calm down. You're going to be fine." Louis also tried to calm her down and it didn't take long until they reached the hospital.

When they reached the hospital, kaagad siyang inihiga ni Chase sa stretcher and there was an ultrasound machine ready.

"We have a heartbeat." Biglang sambit ng doctor kaya naman napatingin si Yesh dito.

"What? Is my baby okay?" She asked as she tried to stop herself from crying.

"The baby's heartbeat is low." When Yesh heard that, para siyang nabingi.

Hindi na niya naintindihan ang ibang sinasabi ng doctor na tumitingin sa kaniya. She was so shocked and terrified that all that she could do is cry.

Chase is the one who continued to talk to the doctors. Napabalik lang si Yesh sa ulirat nang biglang hawakan ni Chase ang kamay niya.

"Yesh. Wake up. Hey." Napalingon siya sa binata and Chase smiled at her like he was trying to comfort her.

"You're going to the operating room. You need to deliver the baby right now. Your placenta separated from your uterus. If you don't deliver him right now, then both of you may die. Your baby still has a chance to live Yesh. Stop spacing out and fight to help him live." Chase said and Yesh can only nod at her friend while her tears continued to roll down her face.

"I'm calling Daemon." Sambit nito at tumipa sa cellphone.

"We're in the hospital. Yesh was rushed here because she had a massive bleeding Daemon... I told you, she bled! Heavily!" Chase stated and her friend suddenly looked at her.