Chapter 26

Yesh purred like a cat as she slowly opened her eyes. Kaagad na nangunot ang noo niya ng maramdaman ang sakit ng katawan niya.

She looked at the man sleeping beside her. Hindi siya nito tinigilan kagabi hangga't hindi ito nagsasawa. When he finished resting for a while, he started to ravish her again. Then when they both agreed to take a quick shower because of the mess that they had made, they did it again inside the bathroom.

And when she went to the room that she'd been staying in for the past few days after they finished taking a bath, he followed her and lied beside her, then started touching her again until it ended with him, penetrating her again. Kaya niya gustong sa kwarto niya matulog ay para takasan ang binata dahil ayaw siya nitong tantanan pero sinundan pa rin siya nito doon sa kwarto.

What Quint made her experience last night was heaven. It was ecstasy. Pero masyado siya nitong pinagod. Compared to her exes, who would only do their thing and when they finished, they'll stop, Quint made sure that she would cum first before he finishes his business.

She sleepily yawned as she lightly stretched her body, which made Quint, groan before opening his eyes.

"Why are you awake? Ang aga pa." Quint asked with his hoarse, morning voice, which made Yesh's heart, somewhat flutter.

"I'm thirsty." She answered, almost like a whisper, due to her dry throat.

She had been screaming and crying last night that it didn't even surprise her to have her throat parched and sore.

"Mhm." Quint hummed before sitting on the bed, then reaching for the pitcher of water on the bed side table and pouring it in a glass.

"Here." Sambit ng binata at nakapikit na iniabot sa kaniya ang baso ng tubig kaya umupo siya sa kama at kaagad niyang tinanggap ang baso at ininom ang laman niyong tubig.

When she felt the water travel down her throat, para siyang muling nabuhay.

She heaved a sigh of relief right after she finished drinking.

Quint took the glass from her hand before placing it on the bedside table.

"Come here." Quint grabbed her and lied on the bed, while hugging her bare body.

"Quint, ang aga aga." Aniya ng maramdaman niyang buhay na naman ang pagkalalaki nito.

"I won't do anything. That's normal for my buddy down there whenever I wake up." Inaantok na sambit nito at humikab kaya naman pumikit na lang din siya at hinayaan ang binatang ikulong siya sa yakap nito.

"I'm so tired." Pabulong na reklamo niya and Quint hugged her tighter.

"Then sleep." Sagot naman nito as he played with her hair which made her feel sleepy. She just hummed back at him as she allowed the sleepiness to eat her consciousness away.

When Quint opened his eyes, Yesh was no longer in his arms. Kaagad siyang napaupo sa kama at inilibot ang tingin sa buong kwarto.

"Yesh? Schatz? You there?" He asked in a loud voice, but no one answered him back.

Kaagad naman siyang tumayo at itinapis niya lang sa bewang niya ang kumot bago lumabas ng kwarto.

He heaved a sigh of relief when he saw her standing in front of the refrigerator. Naka pamewang pa ito habang parang batang naghahanap ng makakain sa ref.

Tahimik na naglakad siya papunta sa dalaga at niyakap ito mula sa likod, while resting his chin on her shoulder.

"Anong hinahanap mo diyan?" Inaantok na tanong niya rito.