Chapter 52

Yesh can't stop the tears that rolled down her face. Nakapatong sa dibdib niya si Quade and she can finally hold her son. 

She longed to hold her son, and it's finally happening.

Napatingin si Yesh kay Quint nang maramdaman niyang sinusuklay nito ang buhok niya. When their eyes met, Quint smiled at her 

She felt like it was magical moment. The rush of happiness in her system felt a breathe of fresh air. Her son is so little, but he's the biggest miracle that had ever happened in her life.

And having the chance to hold him in her arms right now, is something like a dream come true for her. It was a pure and emotional bliss. The fear that she had been feeling due to the thought that her son might not make it, is slowly being covered by hope.

She looked at her son with a proud expression on her face. Her brave, little warrior. Quade is making her feel emotions that are mostly indescribable.

Yesh didn't touched Quade a lot, because she was so scared that she might hurt him. 

"Hi. Hi baby." Yesh greeted Quade with a tearful face and a happy voice.

She was smiling while crying that even the other people, especially the nurses and doctors around them looked like they were about to cry.

"Oh, I love you, my miracle." Yesh stated.

It took Yesh a long time before she stopped crying kahit pa nakalabas na sila ni Quint sa hospital. Namumugto ang mata niya at sinisinok din siya kaya naman inabutan siya ni Quint ng bote ng tubig.

"Are you okay?" Quint asked and when she looked at him, medyo mapula rin ang mga mata nito kaya napangiti siya.

"Mhm." Yesh answered as she drank.

"Do you want to have dinner with me?" Tanong ni Quint sa kaniya nang makasakay silang dalawa sa sasakyan.

"I want to go home." Sagot niya rito at sumandal sa kinauupuan niya.

Hindi siya nagugutom. Sa halip, inaantok siya dahil sa kakaiyak niya kanina.

"Then, do you mind if we have dinner at your place?" Tanong muli nito sa kaniya at humikab muna siya bago sumagot.

"No. That's fine." Aniya at pumikit para umidlip.

"Wake me up when we arrive." Paalala niya kay Quint bago niya hinayaang lamunin siya ng antok na nararamdaman niya.

Quint stared at Yesh who's sleeping. Kanina pa silang nakarating sa tapat ng building kung nasaan ang apartment nito pero hindi pa rin niya nagagawang gisingin si Yesh.

She looks like she's having a good dream. Nakangiti ito habang natutulog kaya naman hindi alam ni Quint kung kailan niya ito gigisingin.

After a few minutes, Quint sighed as he slightly tapped Yesh's cheeks. 

"We're here." Aniya nang magmulat ng mata si Yesh and she looked at him with an unfocused gaze.

Then Yesh turned her head to look outside the car and nodded when she saw that they're really in front of her apartment's building.

Tapos ay tumingin ito sa unahan at kumurap-kurap kaya naman hindi napigilan ni Quint na mapangiti. She looked like she's not yet fully awake and it made her look cute in his eyes.

Yesh even continued to scratch her arm as she stared outside. And Quint just watched her. Naghikab muli ito bago ito lumingon sa kaniya.

"Why aren't you getting out?" Inaantok na tanong nito sa kaniya kaya naman napatawa siya.