Chapter 2

(A/N: Guys don't be confused ha. Some of the royal and noble families here doesn't exist nowadays pero pinili ko silang isama. Do remember that my stories are purely fictional. There may be places na mababanggit dito like malls and other infrastructures na hindi naman talaga nage-exist sa real world pero wag niyong kalimutan na mayayaman sila and most of their friends own the places mentioned in the story. Kaya kung may mall man sa isang lugar na alam niyo namang walang mall sa lugar na yun, don't think too much kasi gawa-gawaan ko lang yun hehehe. Yun lang. Enjoy reading!)

~~

Quint lit a cigarette as he entered the club. It was full of people and the music was loud. Kaagad naman siyang nagtungo sa VVIP room ng club at nakita niya roon si Riley, Iuxean, Connor, Dark at Sjhon na nagsisimula nang mag-inuman.

"Quint! May nai-kwento sa amin si Iuxean. Is it real na si Ivy ang napili mong mapapangasawa?" Sjhon asked and Quint's eyebrows furrowed.

"Yes. Why?" Tanong naman niya.

"Yan kasi, parehas kasi kayo ni Riley na hindi nasama sa mga operations natin, lalo na kapag human trafficking ang pinaguusapan." Dark said.

"Ivy Blythe Lewis. She was kidnapped and no one knows her past. She was tortured and sold at a very high price during an auction. If I remembered things correctly, 13th district ata." Paliwanag ni Connor at bigla namang nagsalita si Riley.

"Did you say Ivy Blythe Lewis?" Tanong nito.

Quint sat on the couch with his eyebrows furrowed. He can feel it. What he heard makes him angry and what he'll hear will probably make him wreck havoc.

"Yes, he did. Bakit? Kilala mo Ri?" Tanong naman ni Iuxean. Riley nodded with a serious look on his face.

"Ivy Blythe Wales-Lewis. The daughter of the Earl of Scotland. She was once introduced to the public, only at 8 years of age, when her mother died on an accident and when her father was diagnosed with stage three, leukemia. Roughly ten years ago, a month after his father died, she suddenly went missing and no one from the imperial, royal and noble families had ever seen her, ever." Paliwanag nito and all of them went silent.

All were shocked about what they heard and Quint was the first one to break the silence.

"About this torture and all, tell me the details." Quint's voice was cold and frightening. Connor sighed before explaining.

"According to Ri, she disappeared last ten years ago right? Well, five years ago noong ibinenta siya sa black market. She had bruises all over her arms, legs and even her face had some. The bidder described her as the perfect sex-doll slash maid and that, she was a virgin at that time. She was sold for fifty-eight million Euros and no one knows what happened to her after that." Connor said and Quint took the shot glass from the table.

"Connor, Iuxean, I want you to investigate 13th District, with all its officials and transactions for the last ten years. Include Francis Rodriguez in your investigation." Malamig na aniya at tumawa naman si Riley.

"Why? Are you gonna destroy them because they did that to your future wife?" Riley cunningly asked and he just shrugged.

"No. I'm just gonna destroy a potential business rival. And I, see nothing wrong with that."

Ivy woke up when she felt a pair of arms lifting her and when she opened her eyes, she saw Quint's serious face.

"U-Uhm." Ivy did not know what to say as fear ate her whole being.

Nothing good happened whenever a man touched her.

"Don't worry. I'll just bring you to our room so you can continue to rest there. I still need to leave because I still have some business to attend to." Anito kaya naman hindi na siya umimik.