Plans

Lily's POV

"That's just about all of them." I said. "I told you, you could do it." Ash praised with a soft smile. 

"Splendid work indeed, Miss Rose! With the Grimm out of our hair, reconstruction Beacon to its former glory will go along much more smoothly." Dr. Oobleck said. 

"I'm glad I was able to help," I smiled. "I'm sorry I can't stay to help with reconstruction. There's still some things I need to take care of." 

"We understand, Miss Rose. Good luck on your tasks." Professor Port said. I bowed my head as a sign of respect, then left Beacon with Ash following behind me. 

"Shall we be off then? To Mistral?" Ash suggested. "Absolutely." I agreed. Using his powers, Ash summoned a Nevermore to us and we used it to fly to Mistral. 

Upon arriving, we decided to head to Haven Academy to talk with the headmaster. There's just one problem. I have no idea where the academy is. 

I'm totally lost. Whelp, time to ask for directions. I went up to a house in random and knocked on the door. A few seconds later, the door was answered. 

"Hi. Sorry to bother you, but I was hoping you could direct me to Haven Acade-!"

My sentence was cut off with a gasp when I saw who had answered the door. It was Jaune Arc from Beacon!

"L-Lily?!" He said, just as surprised as I was. "Jaune?! How... What are you doing here in Mistral?!" I asked. 

"Lily?" 

Jaune moved aside to reveal Ruby standing behind from just a few feet away. My eyes widened in disbelief. "Ruby..." I whispered. 

I took a couple steps forward before running towards her, finding myself in her arms. She hugged me back tightly as tears started to fall down my cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry...!" I sobbed. "I shouldn't have run off! I shouldn't have left you!" 

"Lily, it's okay. Really. I'm... I'm just glad you're not hurt." Ruby said, smiling at me in relief. I softly smiled back and hugged her again with my head against her chest. 

"Um, who's your friend?" Ren asked. I turned to him. "This is Ash." I introduced. "Mother, are these people your friends?" Ash asked. 

"Yes, they are." I confirmed. "Mother?!" Everyone exclaimed in shock. "Oh, yeah. Ash is my son." I informed. "What?!" They shouted. 

I giggled sheepishly while rubbing the back of my neck. "It's a long story."

*****

"Wait, let me get this straight. The story of the Four Maidens... It's real? Including magic?" I asked. "Yep." Uncle Qrow answered. 

"And Ozpin reincarnated into a farm boy? And this Salem person wants to destroy Remnant?" I asked. 

"That's the long and short of it." Jaune answered. "And we need to gather four relics hidden beneath the Huntsmen Academies in order to stop her?" I said. 

"Exactly." Ren said. "This all sounds... weird." I commented. 

"I understand it's a lot to take in." Ozpin said from inside the farm boy's body. "Can we get back to the part how Lily is a mother? And to a humanoid Grimm?!" Nora asked. 

"Yeah, how did that happen again?" Ruby asked. "It... just sorta happened," I said. "I was in the woods and I stopped Ash from being attacked by a Grimm. After that, I just became his mother."

"Was he always this tall?" Nora asked. "No," I giggled. "He grew rather quickly after two weeks. But I was out most of the time."

"What do you mean?"