Divided, But Still Together

"We need to get out there and do what we can for Mantle." Yang said. "We need to do what we can for everyone." Ruby stated. "What about Amity? And telling the world about Salem? We can't do this alone. We need help."

"Ruby's right. The Happy Huntresses are handling the evacuation better than we could, and there's a bigger picture." Blake agreed.

"But Amity isn't even finished. It was still under construction." Yang stated. Ruby sighed and looked at Pietro.

"Doctor, what would you need to launch Amity now?" She asked.

"Uh, we made decent progress on construction and fuel collection. All potentially manageable, but... hmm... Amity was designed so that it couldn't launch itself without first being clear granted for General Ironwood's terminal." Pietro explained.

"Ruby, there is no way Ironwood would cooperate with us." Yang said. "But he doesn't have to. We just need the green light from his terminal, right?" Ruby replied.

"You want to go back to the academy?" I asked. "Well, actually. There is more than one terminal. The one in his office and one in the main Atlesian Military compound, at the base of the city." Pietro explained.

"So, we just have to find a way to get into the compound and then the operations room." I said. "And just to clarify. This is the easy option?" Oscar asked.

"What you're saying is it can't be done. It's pointless. And even if you got the message out, there's no guarantee help will come." Yang clarified.

"It's not pointless! Atlas is only Salem's current target. She's not hiding anymore, and once she's done here, she'll move onto the rest of Remnant. We need to warn them!" Ruby said.

"Ruby, when we came here, we said we'd follow your lead. But things haven't exactly worked out," Yang mentioned. "I just-"

"There are people here who need us right now. That's something we can actually do." Ren interrupted.

"But this isn't about just Atlas!" Nora argued. "Ruby's right. It's about all of Remnant. They need to know in Vacuo. In Mistral. In Vale. What's coming so they can prepare."

"Okay, okay. Then, let's go for both. Get Amity up and running, and evacuate Mantle." Jaune compromised.

"But that's how Salem got this far, by dividing us! We have to stick together!" Ruby insisted.

"No. What Salem wants is to turn us against each other. Just like this. Jaune has a point. We can work separately and still be united." Oscar said.

"Or... Let me take the relic to Salem. And maybe she'll call off her attack on the kingdom." Penny volunteered.

"I don't think we can trust Salem to actually do that. And the moment she uses to staff to create anything else, Atlas falls onto Mantle." Oscar informed.

"Nobody's turning you over to anybody," Yang said to Penny. "I think that's the one thing we could all agree on."

Ruby sighed. "Okay. Then, I guess we're going to Atlas. Can you help us get to that terminal?" She asked Pietro. "I, uh... I suppose you need someone to help you bypass security." He somewhat agreed. "I'll go." Penny offered, her back facing us.

"Penny, we can't risk-"

"I'll go." She repeated, her eyes glowing. "Whoa..." Ash and I said at the same time. "Do what you gotta do," Yang sighed. "I'm going out there to see what I can do."

She walked towards the door until Pietro stopped her. "Yang," He called while tossing her a set of keys. "Go by the pharmacy. I was developing some new tools for you all before, uh... this happened."