Ozpin's Secret

"Pretty..." I said in awe. "Ooh. I wonder what she tastes like." Ash said, in which I quickly hushed him. 

"I am Jinn, a being created by the God of Light to aid humanity in its pursuit of knowledge," Jinn introduced. "I've been graced with the ability to answer three question every 100 years. You're in luck as I'm able to answer-"

"That's enough!" Ozpin shouted. "...Two questions in this era," Jinn finished. "Ha... It's a pleasure to see you again, old man."

"Ruby, please... Don't." Ozpin begged. "Hey..." Qrow said, but everyone quickly got on guard in case he was going to stop Ruby. "Do whatever you think is right, kiddo."

Ruby looked at me, and I gave a nod, telling her that she should do it.

"Jinn..." Ruby said, facing the blue-skinned woman. "What is Ozpin hiding from us?"

"NOOO!"

Ozpin suddenly charged towards Ruby and everything went white. Everyone had disappeared, including Ash. "Ruby? Yang? Ash?" I called.

"Once upon a time..."

I turned around as a castle appeared from blue smoke. "There stood a lonely tower... That sheltered a lonely girl..."

The blue smoke appeared again, but this time, it showed a woman with blonde hair, sitting in front of a mirror.

Hesitantly, I walked towards her, and she turned around in her chair.

"Named... Salem."

*****

"Locked away by her cruel father, Salem was a girl who desired one thing; freedom," Jinn explained.

"She lived in a time when kings and their kingdoms were plentiful, when men and women were capable of greatness, and magic was a gift from the gods that all could wield,"

"Whoa..." I said in awe when Salem performed magic. But she looked sad, lonely, and miserable.

"And yet, there she sat within her tower... until one day, a legendary hero came to brave challenges within the tower's wall..."

The blue smoke made Salem disappear and showed the outside of the tower as a man stood in front of it from a distance. I walked in front of him to get a good look at him.

"The people of the lands knew him as Ozma. Unlike those who had come before, this warrior was not driven by the prize of the young maiden's hand. He fought only for righteousness, and his pure heart and courageous soul prevailed..."

Ozma found Salem, and the two of them escaped the tower. "So, where should we go now?" Salem asked him. "Wherever you like." He replied.

"The two fell deeply in love, planned adventures around the world, and lived happily ever after. Or at least, that's what should've been..." Jinn continued.

"Ozma, the infallible legend fell ill. And where all of the beasts and blades of the world had fallen short, a single sickness prevailed."

Salem sobbed as she gripped Ozma's weapon in her hands. "How could the gods let this happen?" She said with tears trailing down her cheeks.

"The gods... Brothers of light and darkness, creation and destruction..." Jinn said.

"Salem prayed that they would see the injustice that had befallen her love and make things right. The Domain of Light was a sacred place. It was here the elder brother dwelled beside his fountain of life and creation. It was here where mankind would fall to ruin..."