Lily vs Salem

Lily's POV

"Ugh..." I groaned softly as I opened my eyes. "Ow... My head..." I looked around and saw that I was in a room similar to Salem's throne room. 

I tried moving my hands, but I couldn't as they were being held together by a long black arm of some Grimm from the ceiling. 

"Great..." I mumbled. I tugged on my restraints, then smirked.

I took a deep breath to calm down and relaxed my body. The Grimm restraints let go of me, and I fell to the ground, on my feet. 

I quickly headed over to the wall and felt around for a door of some kind. After a few more steps down the wall, a space next to me opened. 

"I've gotta find the lamp and get out of here." I told myself. I quickly ran down the hallway for a bit before skidding to a stop. 

A Seer was hovering over to me, and it stopped after spotting me. "I need your help..." I said while cautiously reaching out to it. "Show me where the lamp is..." 

It didn't do anything for a moment, then it showed me an image of the relic. I gasped and looked behind me when I heard footsteps approaching me. 

Out of panic, I quickly grabbed the Seer and hid behind a wall. I peeked out and saw Cinder walking with Neo. 

"I know what she said. I just wanna check on something. We'll be back before anyone realizes," Cinder said to Neo. 

"Cinder..." I whispered with a frown. I watched as Cinder walked down a ramp and Neo rolled her eyes before using her parasol to float after her.

"I wanna see if anything is still going on at Amity Colosseum. Salem doesn't know those children like I do. They wouldn't just abandon their misguided attempt to 'save the world'," 

Cinder turned back to Neo as she was now sitting along the Atlas airship and she turned into Ruby.

"No! Like I said before! We get what I need first, then we get what we want!" Cinder said. Neo turned back into herself and she rolled her eyes again while crossing her arms, her decision being made.

Cinder growled at her in annoyance. "If she doesn't want to, I'll come," Emerald volunteered. "I've been working on my semblance. I can help. I won't tell anybody." 

Cinder sighed quietly. "How much did you overhear?" She asked as she approached Emerald. I snuck away with the Seer until I was out of the sight.

 "Lead me to the lamp." I said to the Seer. It floated out of my arms and led the way forward.

After a while, the Seer stopped in front of a door, and it opened before us. The relic floated on a pedestal in the middle of the room. 

"The lamp!" I ran forward, grabbed it from the pedestal, and hooked it to my belt. Now, how do I get out of here? "Going somewhere, Lily?"

I turned around with a gasp as Salem seemingly appeared from the shadows. "Don't make this harder than it has to be. Make this easy for yourself." Salem said. 

"I don't care what you do to me. I won't tell you anything." I said. 

I got on guard as Centinels emerged from the walls, protecting me from Salem. "Foolish girl. Do you think they will be enough to protect you from me?" She said. 

I responded by making the Centinels charge at Salem. Just as they reached her, the Centinels suddenly stopped, and their bodies twisted painfully before turning into dust. 

"Is that all?" Salem taunted. I growled and turned into my Grimm form before lunging at her. She extended her arm and she grabbed my throat while I was in midair before slamming me through a wall. I laid there on top of the debris, reverting back to normal as I felt my aura flicker.