The Hound

Oscar's POV

"Okay, Fiona. That's one more problem taken care of." Yang informed. "Good, 'cause we're getting reports of more Grimm coming in from the West. The Huntsmen there could really use some backup." She reported.

Yang sighed, then replied, "Okay. We're on our way."

"It's because of all of the negativity. Salem's forces aren't moving in, but it's enough to start attracting the stragglers." I said

"Yang, help!" We heard Lily cried out into the earpiece. "Lily?! What is it?!" Yang said. "Grimm! It's- Ahh!" Lily's message was cut short and all we could hear was static. 

"Lily? Lily, are you there?! Lily!" Jaune shouted. "Come on!" Yang said, starting up the hoverbike. We rode through the streets while calling out Lily's name. 

"Guys, look! Over there!" I said, pointing ahead. A large hound-like Grimm was holding an unconscious Lily in its grip. "Lily!" Yang drove faster and aimed to hit the Hound, but it used Lily as a shield, forcing her to hesitate. 

The Hound used its other hand to grab her and fling her off the bike, and into the wall. Ren shot at it and tried to fight it, but he was easily overpowered. 

As Jaune unsheathed his sword, I stopped him. "No, don't! It's using Lily as a shield!" I informed. "But Grimm aren't that smart." He replied, confused. 

Ren readied his weapon at the Hound, and it used Lily as a shield again. "Give her back!" He shouted at it. The Hound hogged Lily's unconscious body in a possessive way and I could hear its bones cracking.

"No." It said in a deep voice. Ren's eyes widened in disbelief. "Did it just...?" Jaune trailed off. I stood up as the Hound walked past us before gently laying Lily on the ground. 

It began to transform while making howling noises before sprouting wings on its back. The Hound picked up Lily's body with its jaws before running away, disappearing behind a building. 

"Oh no..." I heard Ozpin say inside my head. "Kids, what's your status? West side's taking damage." Fiona informed. "What do we do?!" Ren asked. Yang looked at Jaune before she got on her hoverbike and followed after the Hound. 

"Kids, what's your status?" Fiona repeated. "We've got an emergency! We're not gonna make it!" Yang replied.

"What? What kind of emergency?" 

"You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

Lily's POV

I could hear what sounded like fighting. I opened my eyes slightly and I could see the sky. My body hurt too much to move, but I was able to turn my head slightly. 

I saw could see Oscar and Ren helping Jaune and Yang over a snowy cliff. "Yang..." I whispered, weakly reaching out to her. I closed my eyes and passed out again. 

When I regained consciousness, I found myself in what looked to be a throne room. "We meet again, Lily Rose." A chilling voice said. 

My eyes averted to the corner, spotting Salem standing there as the shadows slightly kept her hidden. "Salem!" I gasped in a whisper. I tried to run, but I found myself being held in the air by the Hound that attacked me. 

I grunted as I struggled to free myself from its jaws. "Let me go!" I commanded. "It won't listen to you. It only takes orders from me," Salem informed. 

I stopped struggling to glare at her. "It's been so long since we've last seen each other, and you have nothing to say?" She mocked while walking towards me.