1》New Job

♡♡♡♡♡

"Gosh! Why its so hard to find a job?!"

She throw one news paper on table before stomp her body on sofa. A warm mug were place on table as soon she cross her arms.

"Take it easy, Mina. Sometimes job you do, doesnt fitted you forever. Beside, you soon turn twenty eight."

"Momo, if you think age is matter to me, then just shut up."

Momo quickly snatch a news paper that Mina bought ago and hit her head. Mina groan in pain before straight her posture. She was about to fight back but look at Momo glaring at her, she slowly put down her pillow.

She then take a mug that was filled with warm chocolate milk. She glad that Momo know how to made a drinks better than cooking foods.

Mina wont forget how disaster their house when Momo intented to learn cooking.

"Mina, how about you try to apply being office worker?"

She stop sipped her drink, glance her eyes to Momo who relaxly rest her head on her palms.

"You mean, I have to work based on my previous field flow?"

Momo nod and put her mug on table before get closer to Mina. She took news paper that once hit Mina head and open it.

She then pull Mina arms so she can see what Momo try to show her.

"Look, there is lot company wanted to hire peoples to be their staff. Like here, they want assistant, cleaner, manager, accountant, data server, counter server, trade staff and lots of it!"

"But Momo—

"Past is past, Mina. Try to find a better one on another company. Now you dont have any work, so find a new one."

Mina lay back and close her face with pillow. She then groan while whining her body, Momo just watch her bestfriends being childish and shake her head.

Two of them are both japanese who stayed at Korea since their age twelve years old. Now Momo will turned to twenty nine and Mina will also soon turn twenty eight.

Mina have been worked differents job after she graduated her univercity. Five years, she never gave up to find a money and survive eventhough she had Momo. But they both had different job and perspective of work.

Momo still stable with her work as dance teacher. She once offered Mina to be ballet teacher but she rejected it. Mina gave a reason, she said she dont have confident to teach people learn what she have known for eleven years learning ballet worlds.

Mina have done lots of works, like waiter, baker, cleaner, server and last, be a library keeper.

She admitted, being library keeper was a peace job she had. But she get fired as soon there is one customer tried to flirt her and doing sexual harrasment to woman around there. So she tried to stop that person, but end up getting scolded and fired.

And it happend today, so three months she worked as library keeper, was end.

Mina stare the news paper back while Momo switch on tv and look what news today. The evening feels warm as outside had cold weather, signing the wind will getting stronger.

She compare every company that wanted new staff and the salary being offered for new employees.

Cant deny that every company had good and stable salary offered. Mina look satisfied and she cant choose which company she could be a new employee. Then her eyes caught one name.

She read the name enough to Momo hear.

"WJEON Company."

*puuffftttt!!!*