23》Jeju-do Trip

♡♡♡♡♡

Jeju-do have been a best island for everyone to spend time together on summer.

Today, Mina join Wonwoo's family to spend time together at Jeju-do and for celebrating his parents anniversarry. Even his parents invited their friends to come along too as the summer wont fun without them.

Nikki have been closer with Sunghoon and they were like a true siblings. And Nikki get used to call Mina as his mommy.

Even Wonwoo's parents was surprised by that.

Now they on plane, on their way to Jeju island where there were on resort that Joon Gi have booked for them. He even resevered a barbecue night so Mingyu and Jimin can grill the meats.

Inside the plane, Nikki and Sunghoon went for a nap as they were playing a games ago. Momo have to make sure Hoshi wont fall from her shoulder as he took a rest after finished his work on earlier morning. Tzuyu took lots of picture on sky and share some stories to Mingyu of how many countries she loves to travel again.

While Dahyun reading a novel which make her so quite and Vernon sat beside her; doing nothing and just watching his movie.

Jimin and Seulgi talking together, probably discussing each other future. Maybe sharing the experience after they decided to go honeymoon soon.

Mina keep checking Sunghoon and Nikki who sleep comfortably. As she turn her side, Wonwoo busy with his laptop on his lap. She cant understand him; a trip with bringing a work stuffs was so annoying.

She exhale before fix her seat when a stewardness come with their meal. So she prepared a side table for herself and help Jimin waking Sunghoon and Nikki to eat their foods.

Sunghoon offered himself to feed Nikki while Mina can enjoy her meal by herself.

Mina glance at her side, he was still busy with his laptop.

They on good terms, and no one heard them get argued yet. Its just, Wonwoo had become so busy these days and she cant to anything to fix his scheduals. His scheduals was so packed until they were havinga family trip now.

"Mommy Mina, I wanna go to restroom."

Nikki pull her sleeves and pouted. Mina unbuckle her seatbelt and to Nikki too before lift him up to go restroom.

She helping Nikki do what he wanna do inside restroom until he done.

They then go back to their seat as they wanted to continue eating their meals. She glance at her side again, he still on his laptop.

"Wont you hungry, Won?"

"Give me ten minutes more."

Mina nodded her head and the conversation was just short. No one wanna talk again and that is sign for her to look at her other side.

Hoshi already awake but Momo turned to get a short nap. Wonwoo's parents was resting each other while Vernon and Dahyun seems talking each other.

Tzuyu and Mingyu laughing something that make Mina curious. Sunghoon and Nikki playing their games again while Jimin and Seulgi still eating their meals.

Wonwoo's food still didnt get touch as he cant move his fingers off from the keyboards.

That makes Mina wanted to destroy his laptop so bad.

But she have to respect his work, so she remain quite and eat her foods.

"You look quite than usual. Any problems to share?"

He talked and there is no possible he would take to other people except her. His seat was beside window and of course he was asking to her.

Mina shake her head.