3》Deal With A Jeon Nikki

♡♡♡♡♡

7:30 am~

Mina woke up and prepare herself with her work outfit before walk out from her room. She then found Momo serves a breakfast on the table.

"Morning, miss ballerina."

"Rise and shine, peaches."

They smiled and sit together. Momo then poured a honey on Mina plate as she made pancake for their breakfast.

"Alright, Mina. I will send you to WJEON company every morning, but I cant take you home."

Mina shake her head and keep munching her pancake.

"No worries. I can take a bus or cab after work. Beside, that company didnt far from here. Only took fifteen minutes."

Momo nodded as they continue eating.

They both then locked their house before Momo drive out from their apartment.

As soon they arrive, Mina wave her hands to Momo and rush into the company. She could see Dahyun sitting on the counter like usual.

Yeah, as a receptionist.

"Morning Dahyun!"

She raise her head and quickly smile when Mina greet her.

"Hello, Mina. How you feel on your first day?"

Mina shrug her shoulder.

"I dont know. Lets see how's it going to be today."

They both smiled before Mina bid her goodbyes. She then walked straight to the lift and go up to level 17.

When she arrives at the higher level, she saw Suan standing beside lift area.

"Oh, you arrived."

Mina nodded when Suan walk towards her with friendly smile.

"Come, I show you the room as mr. Jeon secertary."

Again she just nodding her head and follow Suan from behind. When they were walking, certain of office worker look at her and whispered something.

Yeah, Mina already used to it. Its not her first time she get the eyes of judgement and whispered of jerk compliment.

People see, people talk, people judge and people critics.

Thats normal in everyone's life including critisme from family.

Mina had experienced it many times and what she do? Nothing because silence kill enemy in smooth way. Thats why dont judge quite people as useless.

Suan open the door and there, a cozy medium room that full of technology sets. Desk, computer, files, and coffee table are complete with expensives price. Mina impressed with it yet she didnt surprise by that. Because, its not first time she get the room like this.

As former secertary and manager, she know how it works inside this room. And now, she realise there is another door inside her room and one window beside her desk.

"This is your room as mr. Jeon secertary. He will see you through that window and that door, is for you to get inside his office. Is alright for you?"

Suan asked her. And what she expect from Mina? A dramatic touch or acting cry baby? No, because Mina feels everything is enough and perfect.

"Its perfect. Thank you, Suan."

Suan grin and touch her shoulder.

"I am mr. Jeon temporary secertary. And Im actually a manager account on level 16. Im glad there is person finally be his assistant after me."