15》Your Pillow Tears

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo open his eyes and yawning as he scretch his body before he found himself on couch. Which is he's at living room without no one surround him.

Only to find a blanket covered him and a soft pillow on his head.

He get up and try to remember what happend last night; but he cant. Wonwoo only knew that he drank a lots of beer and last thing he saw, he was talking with Mina.

So Wonwoo stand up and go upstairs to look for her after he check Nikki.

Its relieve that Nikki still sleeping as it still early morning. He then walk towards other side which is Mina's room that facing library room.

*knock knock*

"Mina?"

A silence inside and he didnt get her response.

*knock knock*

"Mina? Are you awake?"

Quite, and he started to feel worried that she might scared of him after something happend last night that he cant even remember.

"You looking for me?"

Wonwoo turn around to find she was sweating a lots with small towel around her neck.

"Did you jog earlier?"

"Yes, after I cooked a breakfast."

He scretch his back as he found Mina little attractive. He dont know why, but the style Mina wore, make his flustered.

Wearing a short sports is normal but for him, Mina look hot. And she tying her hair up and still sweating.

Wonwoo quickly shake his head and look at her.

"Is there something happend last night?"

Mina eyes almost widen big but she force herself to be control.

"Nothing, you was drunk last night and we didnt get a chance to finish our conversation when you fell asleep."

"Conversation? What conversation?"

Now her turn to fluster infront of him.

"Talking about how happy Nikki are yesterday. You said that it was the best moments between you and him."

He dont know wether she lied or telling the truth. Being an innocent guy, he trusted her.

"You should take a shower. I will wake Nikki to get breakfast."

Wonwoo nodded and go to his room leaving Mina alone. She exhale a relieve breath as soon he gone.

She touch her chest and take a deep breath.

"Phew, if only he know that he kissed me last night."

Mina shake her head and go inside her roon to take a shower.

It will be crazy and chaos if she telling the truth to him about he drunk until he kissed her. Its not a first kiss, but enough to make her heart almost explode.

She dont know about herself, if she ready to open her heart back after years she was left on her own wedding day.

Its hard, but Wonwoo is not bad to be a replace person inside her heart.

Kyulkyung betrayed him and now only hate surrounding his heart to her. Same goes to her, she really hate Jaehyuk until now.

But was hate are enough to make them falling in love again?

Love for other person?

They had chance but they need time.

Its going to be hard for them.