10》That Moody Guy

♡♡♡♡♡

2 months later~

Mina walking in to the tall building like usual and certain of staffs greet her. She is not a type of ignoring people like Wonwoo, so she tried her best to respond them with friendly smile.

As she was about to turn to elevator, Dahyun stop her.

"Mina!"

She turn her head and quickly walk towards receptionist counter.

"Yes?"

"Here."

Mina frown when Dahyun handed her a beautiful amplop as it covered with whole silver glitter.

"What is this?"

Dahyun shrug her shoulder.

"Molla, but I think maybe invitation card for mr. Jeon."

Mina nodded before walk away to elevator. She keep observing the amplop until she reached her office room.

She then putted it on her desk and walk towards office kitchen to made Wonwoo's coffee.

After she finished made the coffee, she make a way his office and put the mug on his table. Mina then get back to her office and check his scheduals. She reliefe that he dont have tight times for today.

*peoples get up*

She turn around when she heard everyone whispered and some of chairs moved. Her eyes caught him, walking towards his office with face that she used to see it for everyday; a cold guy yet savage boss.

Soon after he get in, staffs continue their work and some of them walking every hallway to complete their job.

Mina snatch a amplop she got ago and walk towards Wonwoo's door.

*knock knock*

"Come in."

The door open as soon he passed the permission. Mina walk inside made Wonwoo raise his head from his laptop.

"Good morning, mr. Jeon."

"Hmm."

He hummed are enough for her as she knew he sometimes lazy to open his mouth.

Mina then put the amplop and slide to his front.

Wonwoo stare it without interested.

"The receptionist gave to me a while ago. Maybe it was invitation card for you, so I assume you have to check it as soon as possible."

He exhale a deep breath before took the amplop to open it.

The amplop was beautiful and Mina can tell, the person who had that card is so lucky.

"Invitation for mr. Jeon Wonwoo to H.SIA' Enterprise annivesarry launching ceremony for third year."

Wonwoo read it while Mina remain listening. But the name of company, feel familiar for her.

But she didnt remember who or what the connection of it with her.

"We feel honour to mr. Jeon Wonwoo to attend and bring secertary for business conversation. It will be held for straight 3 hours, starting from 7 pm until 10 pm."

Mina couldnt hide her widen eyes and she sure he can hear her gasped.

She actually hate to attend the ceremony so much. She hoping that artist list wont include a pervert guy.

"Its this Wednesday. We had another two days before go to H.SIA company."

"Do I have to go? Like I should and must be there?"