9》Funfair With You

♡♡♡♡♡

"Urgh! I want my bed!"

"No until you spent time with me today."

"Momo-ah, weekend is meant to be rest hours."

She whine and kneel down like a sulking kid made Momo roll her eyes. Momo cross her arms and glare Mina who sat down on the ground.

"And weekend is meant to be have fun. Now get your ass up and enjoy the games in funfair."

Mina groan before stand up and stomp her feet to Momo. They paid their tickets and get inside the funfair that was big and wide. Lots of games and entertain they can play. Even the kids running everywhere with balloons and toys on their hands.

"Better be worth to have fun here, Momo; or not, I will burn your bang hair."

"Tsk, you too. Better have fun before I burn your ps5."

She touch her chest and left her mouth hanging open.

"What a psycho girl, Momo. How dare you treathen me like that?"

Momo twitch her lips and pull Mina wrist.

"Stop being dramatic, idiot. Lets go in haunted house."

Mina quickly stop her steps made Momo almost stumble as their hands intertwined.

Momo turn her head to see Mina shaking her head. Her eyes were filled with fear making Momo smirk.

"Na'ah! I will not or 'we' would never get inside there, Hirai Momo."

"Oh come on! Im scared too but its not wrong to try."

"If I died in there, I will make sure to bring you to hell with me."

Momo use her all strength to force Mina get inside haunted house. Until the counter man had to push them both after gave torchlights to them.

And everyone can hear it.

A screaming of Momo's frighten and a whining of Mina's begging. A creepy journey inside haunted house made them almost lose their voices.

30 minutes later~

"I should have bring Hoshi here instead of you."

Momo panting after half an hour fighting inside haunted house with Mina. They both now sitting on sude bench to catch a air as much they needed.

"Your boyfriend is a coward too, dummy. Why dont we just bring Tzuyu or Vernon if we knew we would get inside haunted house."

"Oh, come on. Vernon with his never ending case as lawyer and Tzuyu nonstop travelling, would never had time for us. They barely had enough weekend like us."

They sighed before decided to continue wondering around funfair and play every games that were prepared.

2 hours later~

Lunch is what they have been waiting for. Mina silently grunted as she lose ten minutes ago. They both battling each other on playing shooter water. Its lucky for Momo as she got shot a pink bear while Mina lose 3 chances.

And as a loser, she have to pay their lunch. Yet, Momo had ordered lots of foods espcially a medium size burger.

"Jesus, you in fact a true pig."

"And I wish I will reborn back as a pig, thank you."

Momo munching her french potatoes while Mina stirring her drink. They sat at side table where their sidr could show many peoples passed by.