7》Wont Let You Go

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina stare herself on her long mirror after struggled an hour to dress up. She blank why she dress up like she was going to a date and at same time she didnt often wore some soft skirt.

She can feel a hand slide to her shoulder and a reflection of her bestfriend.

"Look at you~. Like a girl who's going to meet her parents in law."

"Oh shut up, Hirai Momo!"

Mina push her away when Momo trying to tease her. Although Momo the one who helped her dress up like that.

She turn her body side to side as she wanted to make sure her outfits didnt too much and not even too revealing

She turn her body side to side as she wanted to make sure her outfits didnt too much and not even too revealing. Mina wont remember that Wonwoo has been annoyed her with tittle of 'friend'; and he keep threaten that he will detained her if she didnt listen to him.

Quite annoyed but at same time she reliefe, that Nikki was there to defend her and bully Wonwoo together.

"I dont think he gonna like the way I wore this and gonna tell me to change."

Mina furrow her brows and pout as she keep turning her body. Momo then patted her shoulder and rest her chin on it.

"Come on, Mina-chan. This is your time to show you're Mina that people crush on."

"What do you mean crush? I'm more prefer people know me as girl that will punch their face if they dare to go near me."

Momo grunted and roll her eyes. She then pull Mina shoulder to face her.

"You're a woman, Mina. Sometimes you need to show your truely side as soft Mina. Dont forget, you turning twenty eight soon."

Mina roll her eyes when Momo said her age.

"Like you wont turn twenty nine soon too."

Momo laughed before pull Mina out from her room and sit at living room. Momo helped her apply some soft make up so her face wont look too obvious.

*ting!*

Mina snatch her phone and see Wonwoo texted her.

-I've arrive. Its time to go, Nikki waited you at my parents house.-

She showed at Momo before they both stand up and walk towards door. Before Mina can go to elevator, Momo shout to her.

"Remember, Mina; Tell me when his parents approve you to be their daughter in law!"

"Damn you!"

She showed her fist to Momo before get inside the elevator. Mina check herself again through mirror wall and her phone showed her the time, its 5 pm.

Mina supposed to visit Sunghoon today, but she told him that she gonna come tomorrow.

Sunghoon has been little quite these day made Mina worried. When she asked him if he alright, he just laughed and joked with her. But Mina knew, he trying to hide something from her.