30》Warm Of Joy

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina collect every stuffs on her desk inside boxes she had prepared. She's ready.

Today its the last day she worked as Wonwoo's secertary and her room will become Dahyun's. But her heart felt little hard to resign. She's comfortable with her routine as a secertary but today, is the end.

She wont be someone assistant anymore, but an owner of book cafe soon.

Dahyun touch Mina shoulder to snap her from her thought.

"I cant believe you're not gonna be here everyday. I'm gonna miss you, Mina."

Mina chuckling when Dahyun pouting and clingy her arm.

"Dont be sad, my cafe not far from here. You can always come to my cafe every lunch or evening."

"But still I wont see your face every hours."

They both laughing before share each other warms of hug. Mina move her eyes around the room, a simple office that was cozy and a witness of her journey as secertary.

Its been a year past she worked with Wonwoo, and its time for her to stop. This company are one of the reason their love story begin.

Love story that begin with interview section until they became a friends.

"You guys still didnt talk to each other?"

Mina smile slowly faded when their eyes where straight to next window where he busy on his laptop and few papers on desk.

Its been two days, and Mina refuse to talk with him. Its not about ego, but she cant forget how fierce he is when he scolded Nikki. He was big furious that existing a fear inside them.

The next day after that day, Mina met Adam's parents like they have agreed.

She defending Nikki no matter what until Adam admitted himself. He admitted that he the one whi started the fight, mocked Nikki and make fun of him since the first day they went to school.

His parents was embaressed but Mina was on her sassy mode. She left them with her savageness and dont mind about their apologize.

For her, Nikki's pride is more important than just a sorry.

"I just need time."

She firmly smile back and Dahyun understand her. Everyone already knew the story from Nikki. That boy told Sunghoon before Mina's brother spread it to Mingyu and Hoshi.

Mingyu was so dissapointed to Wonwoo and scolded him too. Wonwoo know his fault and regretted his action for overly following his feelings of anger.

But everyone still understand Wonwoo condition, he's tension with his work.

This is the beginning of the year, lots of promotion and project he need to handle. So he dont have much time to care his surround like usual.

He hold a big position as boss to big company and it wasn't easy.

"Let's go to cafeteria."

Dahyun offer made Mina smile again but in sincere way. They both then walk out from the room and together to elevator.

Wonwoo saw them and stare Mina's back that slowly faded.

He sighed and hold his temple.

Its been two days, she ignored him and he didnt force her to talk to him. All she does was prepare his clothes and served their meals.

Its not only her, Nikki too.

That kid didnt talk much when they eat together or inside car. Its too quite that make Wonwoo miss how noise Nikki is and he feel so empty. Two days already make him full of regretted.