36》Save Us

♡♡♡♡♡

Few months later~

Mina get up and laid against the wall bed. Her hands cares her bump that getting bigger days by days.

And the movements baby sometimes give her hard time to breath; like right now.

3:35 am

She cant sleep because she didnt comfortable. Mina already turn every side she can to find a comfort side to sleep, but its have been hours she cant have a peace sleep.

The baby kick her bump again and make her quitely grunted.

Her pregnancy entered six months which means she gonna face her third trimester. And its gonna difficult her daily lifes more.

Mina cant hold anymore, she slowly stand up and begin to walk out from their bedroom. She decided to stay at living room for a while. Maybe the couch can make her comfort for a while.

As soon she sit on the couch, the baby kick her bump again and the movements make her have to take a deep breath every seconds.

On her pregnancy, Nikki have been so much care to her. He always asked her if she's fine or is she need anything.

Her heart warmed when a naughty boy that she used to babysit, are now being a sweetest boy to her. And she appreaciate every action he does to her.

She rest her head aside and look at the clock, its almost turn 4 am; but she still cant sleep.

Her stomach doesn't feel she wanted to eat anything, she just cant sleep.

"Mina?"

Mina turn her side just to see Wonwoo walk down while yawning wide. His hair was so messy and his eyes were half open.

"What are you doing here?"

He standing closer to her and all Mina can do is sit straight while her hand holding her bump.

"I cant sleep. I'm not even hungry or want something, I just cant close my eyes."

Wonwoo then sit on the floor and took her one leg, he then begin to massage it gently.

And she did feel comfortable and enjoy the way he pressing her foot.

"The baby giving you a hard time again?"

"Only a few moments."

He sighed and keep massaging her leg so she can feel more better to relax herself.

"Just three months more, so please hold on again. I know its hard for you, but I can't do anything much than this. I'm sorry."

"Hey,"

Mina lean a little forward to him and hold his face, now he was looking at her and share their gazing together.

"You have done lots of things for me, I appreciated so much. You have took care of me until now and I was happy to have you as my husband. I'm sure you gonna be a good father to our baby."

Wonwoo grin and feels the warm of her cares to his skin.

He then take a seat beside her and cares her bump. His eyes didnt move from her although his eyes were still half open.

"I'll tell maid to make you a pancake for breakfast."

She grin and rest her head on his shoulder.

Ever since they had maid now, Mina felt like she didnt have a hard time much at home. Because she get to talk with someone although she didnt go anywhere.