8》Let The Past Go

♡♡♡♡♡

She blamed herself.

Because of her, they fell ill together.

Looking at herself on mirror, she take a deep breath for a last time and finally move her steps to get out from her room.

Yesterday was a worse memories for her.

She forget about him.

She forget about the date.

She forget the death day.

She forget his birthday.

She forget her job.

She forget that she's with her daepyonim.

"Mina, stop penciving like a ghost on stairs."

Momo snap her thought as she still standing on stairs for few minutes. Mina clear her throat and begin to walk towards her bestfriend.

"If I remember the date yesterday, they wont sick today."

Momo exhale before hold Mina's side shoulder.

"Its not your fault, Mina. Sunghoon shouldnt have ran away from hospital to cemetry, alone. He still didnt adapted himself for being blind. Wonwoo also shouldnt have sacrificed himself to carry Sunghoon without car. Cemetry and hospital only took fifteen minutes but three of you end up getting soaked without thinking your three's health."

Mina look down and fidget her nails.

"Now Sunghoon and Wonwoo end up getting fever."

She look at Momo back.

"So, what Im gonna do now? Should I go to Wonwoo house or visit Sunghoon first?"

Momo silence for a while before she get an idea for Mina.

"Go to Wonwoo's house."

Mina tilt her head as she didnt understand why Momo choose to let her go to his house.

"Because Sunghoon at hospital, he already well cared. But Wonwoo is your boss, and Nikki's babysitter. Your responsibilty now are to take care of them."

"W-what about Sunghoon?"

"I will the one who visit him. Then, I will updated to you about him. Trust me, Im sure everythings gonna be fine."

Mina sighed and nodded her head. She then decided to go to Wonwoo house after Momo sent her out from their apartment.

●●●●●●

*knock knock*

The open after two minutes get knocked. It reveal an old before the door get open wided.

"Oh, miss Myoui. You'd arrived."

Mina smile to her and politely get inside.

"Where's Nikki? I didnt see him since yesterday."

She try to gather herself to be strong than be moody ago. An old maid smile and pave Mina to Nikki's room.

"He's inside his room. Actually, Im glad you came."

Mina frown and tilt her head as soon the maid stroke her back body.

"I have to go back to my village as my husband were sick. And others maids also cant work today because of their personal issues."

She feel bad when an old maid had a husband from far and couldnt live together at city.

The old maid leave her alone and they both bid goodbyes as soon the maid thanked her. Mina take a deep breath and knock the door.