34》A Fair Of Victory

♡♡♡♡♡

Court Day~

Dahyun and Vernon waiting for the others to arrive at court. Vernon will be the lawyer for Mingyu, Sunghoon and Mina side.

From far away, Vernon can see his opponent; Chong Saejun.

Vernon turn to Dahyun who looking downstairs where lots of people passed by and the building seems crowded. Maybe because everyone heard a rumor of Wonwoo will attend the court for family issues.

"Dahyun-ah."

She hummed and look at him as he holding his court robes.

"Do you have free time this weekend?"

She humming again and tilt her head. Vernon waiting for her respond as he quite curious what will she say.

"I will jogging in the morning and have a breakfast at Mina's cafe then went home. So I think I had free time on afternoon until Saturday."

"Cool, cause I,"

He hang his words for a while as he hesitant to say something to her. But seeing how patiencely Dahyun is to hear what he say, he take a deep breath.

"I wanna ask you.... foradate."

"Mwo? Sorry, I didnt heard the last part."

Vernon suddenly sweating on his hand and tapping a little on his feet.

But Dahyun seems doesnt notice how nervous he is, so he try to repeat again. Hoping she will hear it well as he swear he wont repeat for a third times.

"I asked for a date."

Dahyun stiff a while and her eyes widen a little.

"Date?"

"Like a bestfriends date! You know, hang out together like going to cinema, aquarium, zoo, theme park or maybe you know, get to know each other more."

She nodded her head but her silence make Vernon anxious.

"As a bestfriends! Yeah, you want to go out with me?"

Dahyun scretch her nape and they both seems sweating all of suddens.

"Sure, I mean its gonna be fun to get know you more."

Vernon was about to scream or maybe jumping, but he have to maintain cool. He smile and thank her before they both turn silent again.

Dahyun try to hold her red cheeks while Vernon tried to control his flustered.

The silence keep going until an arm wrapping Vernon's neck from behind.

"Yo hoy! Flirting with Dahyun, huh?"

Hoshi teased him as soon they both turned around to see everyone finally arrive. Behind them, Mina was wearinga a formal dress so no one can see her baby bump.

Wonwoo still didnt allow anyone including his parents to tell public about Mina's pregnancy.

Its not a first time he did that, since ever Nikki was a baby, Wonwoo barely share his personal life including his status and his company situation. He just told everyone that he's married now and nothing more to share.

Sharing about Mina's pregnancy is too early for him. So he told everyone to not public his family's status including Mina and Nikki's life.

"Hey, why your cheeks turns red?"

Momo asked when she poke Dahyun's cheeks. Now all attention to her make Vernon flustered a little.

"Well, today is hot and my skin easily turns red when my body tenperature rise."