25》Propose Love

♡♡♡♡♡

Weeks has passed and everything going well like usual. Normal day with people they loves are always be a best time together.

Tzuyu going travel again to Rome but this time, with Mingyu. Its surprising them to know a solo traveller will take another person to travel together. But they trusted Mingyu, they know he can take care of Tzuyu well.

Vernon as a lawyer, become more busy these day but still trying to make a time to spend his day with them. Sometimes he would came to Wonwoo's company, but he didnt met Wonwoo at all. He came just to see Dahyun and asked her to lunch with him or drive her home; as a friend.

Hoshi have been training Sunghoon well on dance and keep watching that guy practicing on ice to improve his ski-ballet.

Momo also help Sunghoon to put him into some dancing competition so people can recognize his talent more.

Seulgi decided to live with Jimin at Busan, so she move her workplace to Busan's Hospital; but she would always came to Seoul to visit her parents.

Nikki have been a active boy, he was often involved in sports and attend music class so he can play guitar and piano. Wonwoo or Mina didnt push him about it, its Nikki willing himself to get more active in those flows.

About Kyulkyung, they have heard that she and Jinho finally back to China and lives there for good. They might wont came back to South Korea often.

About Jaehyuk, Mina refuse to meet him again but she just wishing both of them can live happy without putting their past story to the future. She dont want a hate surrounding her heart to Jaehyuk.

Minhyun, a guy she met for three days, are finally get married with Naeun and they both had invited her and Wonwoo to attend their wedding. It was beautiful, their theme was simple yet it was a memoriable for Minhyun and Naeun.

Joshua, he's not often contacting Mina, but they had good relationship as closet friends. And Lia, she's safed gave birth to a baby girl and the baby was pretty like her parents. Joshua named their daughter; Hong Violet.

Day by day, WJEON company getting busier and his schedule getting tighter. Although their relationship is just fine, they dont have much lunch these days.

But Mina didnt complain, she understand his position as boss and she would sacrificed her time to give Nikki more attention and let Wonwoo do his job.

Until they didnt realise, its been one year Mina have been working with him and be a babysitter for Nikki.

His parents loves Mina so much, she didnt realise when but they treated her so nice.

But she sometimes keep thinking, about their relationship.

And his parents keep asking her if she and Wonwoo have been discussed of when will they get married for real.

But Mina cant give a clear answer.

Only Wonwoo had the answer.

●●●●●●

*knock knock*

He raise his head when a door open reveals Mina.

"Won, I wanted to ask your permission."

Wonwoo put down his pen and let her continue as soon she standing infront of his desk.

"I wanted to go cemetry, to visit my father's grave. Today is his birthday."

He look at his calender on his laptop, it was Wednesday and already past New Years.

"I thought your father's grave at Japan?"

Mina grin and shake her head.

"The cemetry land at Japan are so much expensives and we cant afford much money to pay it. So we let our father's corpse move here. After few months then, I brought Sunghoon to live here."