18》Be At Reunion

♡♡♡♡♡

"Mina-yah, Tzuyu-yah, are you done?!"

Momo shout as soon she finished wore her lipstick and stayed at living room. Today was the day where they will attend their friend's highschool reunion.

And they have forced Dahyun to hang out with them yesterday to find a perfect dress for today.

"We're done!"

Mina and Tzuyu come downstairs with dress they wore made Momo smile wide.

"Fabulous! We three look gorgeous today!"

Momo cheered and took out her phone while Tzuyu and Mina gather beside her.

They took selfie together and play with Momo's snapchat.

"I wonder how Dahyun will looks like."

Tzuyu said and Mina snap her finger as she remember something.

"Dahyun told me last night that she will come by herself without Vernon."

"Wae?"

Momo ask as she worried about Dahyun if she go the reunion alone and she might be lose if someone didnt with her.

"Molla, but she said she wanted us to wait for her at main gate. I think she might insecure with the dress we picked for her."

Mina said while checking her phone.

"Gwaenchana, we can wait her. So, lets go before they call us."

Tzuyu ushered them to take their purse and rush towards Momo's car. Mina had sent Dahyun a location to where the highschool place and adviced her to drive safe.

She notice that Wonwoo didnt text her anything this afternoon or even from Mingyu.

Although they both already good towards each other back, she still didnt act soft with him much. She needs time to accept what his parents have done to her and to Sunghoon. But she never blame Mingyu about it; he also a victim in their problem.

About Sunghoon, he was so happy when Mingyu came and they spent time together for hours. And Mina felt like a third wheel when Sunghoon talked too much with Mingyu.

Like Mingyu is his older brother.

And she is like a ghost.

But Mina didnt felt offended, because she knew how much strong relationship between Sunghoon and Mingyu.

They both closed to each other so much since they were young.

And when Mingyu get to know that Sunghoom was blind, he always spent his weekends just to stay beside Sunghoon until he have to move to Busan.

Since that time, Mina and Mingyu barely contact each other and with their conflict happend.

Mingyu know its hard for Mina to accept his parents's mistake, but he knew deep inside her heart; she never hate him.