40》Final Page For Us

♡♡♡♡♡

3 years later~

"Auw! Can you two stop attacking me?!"

A nine years old boy groaning when a tissue hitting his face multiple times.

And there is two kids that turned three years old last month. Three of the kids are having fun on living room while ignoring the tv that still turn on.

"Nikki, can you tidy the living room for me? I'm still busy  cooking for our meals."

"I'm trying! But mommy, can you take away Woohyun and Woona from me? They torturing me right now!"

Mina show up and were surprise when she saw Nikki's face was full of crayon and lots tissues were shattering around living room.

"Jeon Woohyun, Jeon Woona! Stop playing the tissue!"

They both doesnt listen to her and keep running around living room until an arms catching two of them.

"Guys, I told you to not make your mommy mad."

Wonwoo lift Woohyun and Woona up made the twins whining to escape from his arms.

"I wanna play!"

Woohyun hitted Wonwoo's shoulder while Woona still whining.

"The tissue!"

Wonwoo shake his head and gesture Nikki to tidy the living room. Mina already go back to the kitchen and continue to cook the meals for them.

"What time they're gonna arrive?"

"Anytime, we should tidy our living room."

Mina said and Wonwoo glance at his watch. He then bring the twins to living room and make them standing infront of him.

Now the twins pouting when Wonwoo hold their arms.

"Listen, your aunts and uncles are gonna be here. So please behave or you'll get scold."

They nodded their heads until Wonwoo make them sit on the couch and enjoying the cartoon on tv.

Wonwoo then help Mina everything they have to do because today, its a family's gathering. And their home are the spot where everyone will gather together.

*ting tong!*

The bell house ring which means they are arrives. Wonwoo rush to open the door and see everyone holding some foods they brought.

One by one get inside with their babies.

Momo safely gave birthed to a baby girl two years ago; Kwon Hirai Sakura. Its surprising to everyone when they discovered Vernon will married Dahyun after Momo and Hoshi's wedding.

Vernon told them that he and Dahyun never had love relationship, he just proposed her on their picnic trip.

And now, Dahyun had gave birthed to a baby boy last year; Chwe Kihyun.

More surprising, Tzuyu and Mingyu. He proposed her exactly when they was travelling at New Zealand. And that time, Tzuyu admitted her feelings to Mingyu.

And right now, Tzuyu is pregnant and expecting a baby twins, which is two baby girls soon.

Wonwoo were so happy to see Seulgi finally became a mother to a son; Park Jisung. And right now, Seulgi pregnant for a second time. But they still doesnt know the gender.

Mina also happy to see Sunghoon had good job as a dancer choreographer. And he had found his lovers, which is his fiancee now; Yoo Karina.

With everyone gathering their living room, the family gathering finally get started.