5》Our Telematch

♡♡♡♡♡

3:30 pm evening~

Mina waiting Nikki infront of his school for twenties time. This is her routine from now on, taking Nikki after school and bring him to Wonwoo's company or send him home.

She need to get used to people eyes surround her. Because most of them are parents who judging her as young mother.

How Mina wanted to clear their mind so much. She even didnt marry yet, how come she came here to took her kid.

"Aunty Mina."

She wave her hand when Nikki saw her. He rush to her and give his bag so he can get inside her car.

Mina then drive away from his school.

"How's your day at school?"

"Boring."

He repeated a same words everyday when she asked him. Mina gave a deep chuckles before she stop her car when traffic light turn red.

But Mina caught his expressions. He look little gloomy and fidgeting his fingers.

Nikki wouldnt always behaved like that. She know there is something wrong to Nikki so she stay quite until they arrive at WJEON company. Before Nikki can open the door, Mina stop him.

"Hey, Nikki."

He turn to her with lazy gaze, obviously showed that he really in not good mood.

"Tell me the truth, whats wrong with you today?"

Nikki pouted and still dont wanted to say it. Inside her car, she waiting him to tell her.

"Promise me, you wont laugh at me."

Mina frown before nodding her head. Nikki sigh, he open his bag and give her a letter. She could see his logo's school and begin to open it.

She read it in silence until she understand why he look unmotivated today.

"Your school is having telematch day at the end of this month. So what's the problem?"

Nikki pouted and play with his bag.

"Teacher told me to bring my parents to participate on telematch activities. B-but, I dont have parents...."

Mina feel pity to see Nikki sad like that.

"But you had daddy Wonu, right?"

He shake his head eagerly and started to teary. She can hear he begin to sniff his nose.

"Since last year I started school, he never came any school events. He always busy and told me to join it by myself. All he wanted to know just my academics going well."

Nikki finally sobbed made Mina sympathy of situation he faced.

She slowly pull him inside her embrace and stroke his head. She can hear he crying and sniffed. She remembered she also experienced about it when she was young.

"Hey, Nikki. Look at me."

She hold Nikki face to look at her.

"I will come to your school telematch."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course. And I will try to bring daddy Wonu to join too."

"But he always—

"I dont think busy with work is excuse he cant come to your school. He need to be there and participate on telematch activities."

Nikki can feel relieve a bit when Mina try to confident him. He nodded and wipe his tears.