27》Few Decisions

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina open her eyes finding the sun rised as it was a sign that it was her first day to prepare a breakfast as a wife. She cares her face to make sure she fully awake and slowly get up.

But her hand hold a blanket to cover herself. As soon she wore her shirt, she quickly take a shower as someone still sleeping in peace. He seems really tired and his hairs was so messy.

As soon she took a shower, she get out from their room and started to make a breakfast.

It was simple meal, fried rice so it easy for three of them enjoy the foods.

The scenery on beach lighten her mood. She were so happy that the house are really built on beach, which is calm make her life peace.

"Mommy Mina...."

She startle and quickly turn around to see Nikki walk downstairs while yawning and scratching his eyes.

Mina wipe her hands and bend down to welcome Nikki into her arms.

"Good morning, Nikki. How's your sleep?"

Nikki hummed made Mina smile and fix his hair that was messed as he just woke up.

Mina then lift him up to put him on dinner chair while she wanted to start cooking.

"Where's daddy Wonu?"

He asked while playing his tablet.

"He's still sleeping. He will wake up soon."

Nikki nodded his head although she cant see it. Only sounds of cooking and Nikki's tablet bring a noise on kitchen. But some of wave sounds make Nikki glanced on window sometimes.

Slowly, his bored surrounding himself.

"Mommy, can I watch tv? Im bored."

Mina turn around and thinking if she cooking took so long or maybe because Nikki trying to be in cranky mood.

But seeing how uncomfort he is on kitchen, she allowed him to watch tv.

So she bring him to living room and let hin open the tv. The living room wont see the kitchen make her kinda hesitant to leave him alone, because she cant see him.

After soon she left him, Mina continue her work.

It will be her daily life's routine to make a breakfast for three of them and lots of chores she have to reslonsible as a wife and a mother. But Nikki keel growning up and she sure he is in age that suits to help her doing chores together.

She almost done with her job until a hand appear on her waist make her startle and almost nudge her arms.

"Wonwoo! You scared me!"

He laughed and rest his chin on her shoulder while she trying to finish her work.

"Did you had good sleep?"

She asked and he just hummed as he closed his eyes.

"After we had breakfast, go take a shower and make sure your dirty clothes were placed in the bathroom side basket."

He hummed again. She finish placed the rice inside bowl and turn around only to find he was half naked.

Her eyes widen and almost freak out.

"Yah, where is your shirt?!"

His eyes was still half open, he glance his body while scretch his head.

"Its my habit. I dont like to wear a shirt on morning, its hot."

"What if Nikki will see you this half naked?"