28》I'm Lucky

♡♡♡♡♡

One week later~

They on plane to London where they were going to have honeymoon together. Only for three days are enough for them as it was a perfect time to get know each other more.

Mina know Wonwoo much but he get little less know about her.

He need more her background story as he knew, her pain doesnt end. There must be more that torture her silently. And he wanted to cure her pain.

"Do you think Nikki will be fine?"

Wonwoo turn his head when Mina was talking with him but her eyes were in window, appreciating the view of skies.

"Dont worry, he's with Sunghoon and Mingyu. I'm sure he had fun with your brother."

Mina look at him, trying to fade the worried inside her chest. Its not she didnt trust Sunghoon, but she hold a big position as his aunty and babysitter.

Nikki are Jeon's family property.

He is much more valuable than wealth.

"These days, I know you holding something from me."

He said made Mina frown and confuse. After all, how can he knew when she hvae tried to show everyone that she was strong; when exactly she doesnt eant eveyrone know she was hurting.

Wonwoo grin and take her hand. The movements of his thumb caressing her skin, made her heart warm.

"I wont push you to tell me, but I'm your husband now. We shouldn't keep a secret towards each other."

Mina were lost to say something. The pain story she kept, would he able to understand it?

Would he able to help her?

Would he able to make everything be fine?

She exhale a heavy breath before turn her body to him.

"I didnt mean to keep something from you. I just, dont want to make my problem become yours."

Wonwoo grin and pull her closer to him before tap her nose lightly.

"What's yours is mine. We're part of each others life, my job is always complete your half self; so was you."

"Would everything will be fine if I tell you everything I kept?"

He slowly bring her lean on his chest and patted her shoulder. The flight still long to get to London.

That is why he use this moments to talk with her more than just quite each other.

Mina rest her head on his chest and could hear his heart bumping. Loud enough to her count the beat of the sound on her ear. It make her heary ease for a while.

"I will do anything as much I could as your husband. You've changed me lots of things before we get married, Mina. Its time for me to change your life to be happy."

She grin of gladness and close her eyes. The way he keep patting her shoulder make her feel sleepy. The sound of his heartbeat suddenly turned into a music for her.

And everything he do now are enough for her to forget what she thinking ago.

"I owe you many thanks, Won."

She murmured as her voice slowly turn down, signing that her system body started to shutting down to sleep.

Wonwoo took a glance on her face, finding she was peacefully take a nap on his chest. He peck her head for a few second as he can sniff the flower scent on her hair. He carefully pull his jacket to cover her shoulder and starting to join her take a nap together.