33》Disturbance Raging

♡♡♡♡♡

Today, Mingyu and Vernon visited Mina's cafe just to check on her condition after Wonwoo told them as he had important meeting on lunch.

At first, Mina refused to stay at home with Tzuyu. Because she said she will getting bored if she didnt do nothing for whole days. And Wonwoo didnt let her use her car anymore just to protect her womb.

Her pregnancy is still early and anything can harm her although its just a small thing.

Wonwoo became protective to her especially he have to be stritct to Nikki.

"I've told you guys I'm fine."

She cross her arms and glare two men infront of her. Vernon and Mingyu scretch their nape and look each other.

"But Mina, we just dont want you to feel lonely."

"Chwe Hansol, I'm fine at my own cafe and eat a good meal like how pregnant woman did."

"But Mina, we wont know if anything will happend to you or someone may wanted to harm you."

"Who, Kim Mingyu?"

Mingyu shighed and ruffles his head in frustated.

But looking at Mina's expression she really didn't pleasent their welcome now. Vernon also didnt busy this week but he dont expect watching Mina would be this hard.

He thought maybe he can ask Dahyun to join them for lunch or maybe hang out with Mingyu.

But he guess, his time are now wasted just for Mina.

"Is everything alright here?"

Three of them turn around to see Wonwoo come with his brown coat. He even tied in his black shirt inside and with spectacle he wore.

Mina hide her head with his grey hoodie and pouted as soon Wonwoo sit beside her.

"Ask your wife, she being moody when we came here."

Mingyu glare her and at the same time, Mina also glare him.

Wonwoo look at Vernon before they both end up shaking their head. They being done to Mingyu and Mina.

After funeral day, Mingyu had forced himself to be more free his time with his friends. Everyone keep being with him although they sometimes busy.

Especially Wonwoo and Vernon, they always busy but they tried to make time for Mingyu as long he wong feel lonely.

Sunghoon even tried his best to ask Mingyu to eat breakfast and dinner with him until it become their routine everyday. Hoshi even come to his house without permission.

Hoshi often make Mingyu's house like his home. Mingyu wonder how Hoshi will be when he marry Momo one day.

"Vernon, you really can help us?"

Wonwoo ask Vernon make Mina and Mingyu look at him.

Vernon tilt his head and frown.

"Mingyu is in trouble now."

Hearing it make Mina surprise and look at Mingyu who finally realise what Wonwoo pertained about.

Yeah, Mingyu is in trouble.

"What trouble?"

Mina wanted to know and they know they can hide from her. Wonwoo take a deep breath and hold her hand on table.

"Love, his parents broke into Mingyu's studio and wanted to find documents about your mother's will."

"Mwo?!"