16》What Are We Actually?

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo wake up when he feels there is someone inside his arms. As soon he open his eyes, he saw Mina was still sleeping peacefully on his chest.

He slowly move her from him and get up. But he didnt try to wake her.

He choose to stay and observe her face.

"What will happend if I didnt took you as my secertary that time?"

Wonwoo brave himself to touch her hair; soft like Nikki's hair. Suddenly he remember about last night. He wont ask her why she crying last night, because he already knew the reason.

He stand up then snatch his phone and get out from their cottage.

A morning that he can tell that it was a good fresh start for their day. And there is several kids already running everywhere while some adults walking across the village way.

He dial Seulgi, as he knew his sister already at hospital.

"Morning, bear."

"Heyyo, kitty. How's your morning?"

Wonwoo glance his cottage behind him, before clear his throat.

"Good, a fresh air is the best start to breath."

"Cool, so what on earth you calling me?"

He scretch his head and looking at mountain view infront of him.

"Actually, I wanted to talk about Mina's brother; Sunghoon. How is he?"

He can hear Seulgi chuckles and maybe she were at her own office.

"He's good but I dont think he is the only reason you calling me."

"Tsk! You got me."

Wonwoo roll his eyes and patiencely waiting Seulgi to stop laughing. He know she will tease him when he'll back to Seoul.

"Spill."

One word can make Wonwoo give in as he knew that no secrets he can hide from Seulgi.

She knew him well, better than late Wonhyuk.

"Can you find a eyes donor for Sunghoon?"

"Bwo?!

He quickly push his phone away from his ear as his flinched by her high voice.

Wonwoo hissed and putted his phone back on his ear.

"Why you sounded too shock? Is my request are too much for you?"

"Anni, but what's your real intention for asked me to find eyes donor for Sunghoon?"

He grin his teeth and glancing behind him; worried Mina might already woke up and hear his conversation with Seulgi.

"I just wanted to help Mina so she wont always feel burden with her responsiblity towards her brother."

He then frown when he heard Seulgi scoffs and give synicall laugh.

"Or you had feelings to her?~"

"Yah, say that again or I will kidnap Jimin and send him to Thailand."

"Hush! This beanie guy, fine! But in one condition."

Wonwoo sighed and can hear she chuckling again.

"What you want? Money? Another groomsmaid? Wedding sponsor? New car? Another Jimin? Or you want a second future husband?"

"Yah!!"