32》A Replacement Scars

♡♡♡♡♡

"Family of miss Mina?"

Everyone quickly stand up as soon the doctor came out from the emergency room. Wonwoo take a step forward when doctor look at him.

"I'm her husband. How is she?"

"We still have to wait for the result. But for now, I advice to you that she have to get enough rest. Because her condition is too weak and dont let her push herself."

"D-did she had chance to have disease ill?"

Doctor shake his head and touch Wonwoo's shoulder.

"Its good she dont have any ill, but I really hope everyone can take care of her well. Her stamina isn't strong for now."

He then left after patted Wonwoo while the others was silence. They relieve Mina is fine but they worried too because of her condition body.

That is mean she cant do something heavy. She need to watch herself for now.

*ring ring ring!*

Everyone turn to Mingyu as soon his phone ringing. He frown when there is odd number calling him.

And suddenly his heart isn't ease.

Mingyu carefully pick up.

"Hello?"

"Yes, this is Kim Mingyu?"

"That is true, she's my sister."

"What are you talking about?"

They didnt hear who was Mingyu speaking but his expression made then curious.

Mingyu then awkwardly laugh.

"Huh, its not funny. She's fine, I know she's alright there."

He shake his head and his breathing was uncontroable.

"No, dont lie to me!"

Everyone was startle when he shouted. His face was frowning and he was deep mad.

His teeth grin tight and his eyes sparkling.

"Dont fucking joke to me! Wonyoung is okay right there..."

They caught a tears drop down on the floor.

"You lied.....she's fine...."

Suddenly Mingyu fall make Hoshi and Vernon catch him. Wonwoo took Mingyu's phone and the other were anxious about him.

Mingyu started to crying and his hands gripping his hair.

"No....its not true... Wonyoung-ah..."

Tzuyu kneel down and touch his shoulder.

"Take a deep breath, Gyu. What happend to your sister?"

"She's gone.....Wonyoung is gone! She drowned...."

They gasped especially Sunghoon because the last time he met Wonyoung was when they graduated collaged together.

Sunghoon was speechless and everyone try to console Mingyu who was crying on Hoshi's chest.

It was shocking them because they get two tragic happend today.

Even they didnt know about Mina's result, they still worried about her condition. And now, Mingyu's sister is passed away because she drowned.

Wonyoung have to continue her education at France and this year, she supposed to graduate as diploma students.

And Mingyu wont forget, her ambition was going to be a designer.