4》Going Hard

♡♡♡♡♡

1 week later~

"Is he joking to me?"

Mina frown when she check his scheduals back. A while ago, he told her to pack his day with three meetings and left Nikki with her as today is Thrusday. Which means last day for Nikki to school before weekend.

She roll her eyes before close the notebook and glance to Nikki. He probably playing his tablet right now.

And he just came back from his school.

"You dont have any homework today, Nikki?"

He just shake his head and keep playing his tablet leaving Mina bored. She had done her works and already sent the documents to Wonwoo's table.

Suddenly Nikki sit straight and put his tablet on table before look at Mina. He twitch his lips. He then take a seat infront of Mina.

"I didnt ask you anything about yourself since your first day here."

He said made Mina realise that he did doesnt ask anything about her. Only her age and her status as single lady.

Mina lean her body forward to him and rest her arms on table.

"Since your bossy dad still in meeting, you can ask anything you want."

"You sure?"

She raise her brows and waited him to ask her.

"Alright, why you didnt married yet?"

Mina felt quite offended when he shot her with that kind of question. Well, its not first time she get asked about married but this time, its a little boy asked her.

She take a deep breath and flash her fake smile.

"I just not ready yet."

"Because?"

Mina sure this boy is really different from the others. He somehow quite busy body and little talkative. His behaviour remind her to Wonwoo who sometimes always asked her something basic questions that everyone knew.

"I had past love story that I hope it wont happend again. And I think, marriege is a topic that I wish I wont get ask again."

"He left you?"

She wish she can sew Nikki's mouth. He really free-talkative. Mina somehow wonder why this boy had odd brain than other kids.

"Short story, yes he is."

Even it is true, her ex left Mina, that doesnt mean this boy have to say straight forward like that to her.

"Why do you want to work with daddy Wonu?"

'This boy, of course because I wanted to survive for my life. What a weirdo this kid.'

She try to remain relax with her smooth smile to him.

"Because if I didnt get pay, I cant live. No money, no food, no house and then i will die."

Nikki laughed when he heard her answer.

"Daddy Wonu told me that you had a younger brother. Tell me about him."

Mina quite for a while. Its been a long time she didnt tell anyone about her brother. For short story, she just not easy to comfort with people surround her.

Sometimes, people assumed her as secretive person. Well, she cant denied that. Although she not an open person, she may did tried to be more socialist with new people.