35》I Understanding You

♡♡♡♡♡

"Uhm..."

Mina get up from the bed and touch her nape. Her throat feel something uncomfort and her head hurt a little.

But she shaking her head to assure herself its nothing.

She then stand up and quickly took a shower so she can make a breakfast for Wonwoo and Nikki.

After weeks later, Mingyu's parents are quite for a while and they didnt hear what they up to until now. Mina even didnt bothered much as long they didnt disturb her life when she still pregnant.

Mina walk downstairs only to find herself alone as Nikki still asleep.

Looks like she woke up early than usual.

She then begin to cook a simple breakfast as her body still uneasy. She in her second trimester, and everything she wanted to do are always burdening her condition.

When she wanted to do house chores, she easily get tired. When she stayed at her cafe, her head hurted to watch every costumers coming time by time.

But she didnt tell Wonwoo about her condition, because she saw how stress he is these days after he came home from his company.

And Nikki has grown up to be more matured boy. He easy to understand what Wonwoo and Mina doing, so he know what he have to do as a boy.

Mina stop cutting the veggies as something grumbling on her stomach.

She touch her stomach and mouth as her throat was forcing her to spit out something inside her.

So Mina quickly rush to sink and throw up as much as she can. She even coughed multiple times when she throwed up everything she ate last night.

Her head spinning again. And this time  she cant do anything. She cant even continue to cooking.

As soon she done throw up, she almost fell when a hands caught her figure from behind.

"Hey, you okay?"

She cant say anything and all she can do is hold her temple. Her throat need to be clean, so she clutch his shirt to stay stand up.

"I need a water."

Her voice was low yet he able to hear what she wanted.

So Wonwoo carefully putted her to sit and grab a glass for her water. As soon she drink until finish, she frowned a little to focus on her headache.

Wonwoo kneld down infront of her and hold her both hands.

"Morning sickness?"

Mina sighed and open her eyes on half wide.

"I guess so."

"Tell me how you feel these days? I saw your changes on yourself. You ate a lot but your condition seems getting weary."

She can feel how soft his thumb caressing her skin. Mina exhale a heavy breath.

"I dont know, I easy to get tired whenever I do house chores. And I wasn't able to play with Nikki as usual, and I started to hate eating something grill."

Wonwoo roaming surround them and take time to think.

Seeing her condition, make him worried so much. He regretted a little as he didnt look after her much these days.

"How about you dont have to do house chores anymore? And just staying at home, you dont have to come to your cafe everyday."

She frown a little and tilt her head.