20》We Are More

♡♡♡♡♡

Wonwoo groan as he didnt get any reply from Mina for two days. He have been texted Momo about her, but Momo told him that she need time.

But what make him relief when Momo told him that Mina forgave him.

And he have been dying to see her.

"Daddy Wonu!"

He turn his head to stairs where Nikki running towards him. Wonwoo quickly catch him as that boy jump on his lap.

"Jeon Nikki, I've told you to not running on stairs. What if you fall and your head bleeding?"

After Nikki's accident, Wonwoo had been quite protective to Nikki. He didnt forbid Nikki to play or going anywhere, but make sure he see where is Nikki go.

And only his family, friends and Mina are the only peoples he trusted Nikki can be with them.

"Hehe, sorry."

Nikki sheeply smile and Wonwoo shake his head.

"Daddy Wonu, let's go to beach!"

Wonwoo furrow his brows and check his watch; it was 3:35 pm. And they have been staying at home for almost whole day.

"You sure? Just two of us?"

Nikki eagerly nodded and slightly sut on Wonwoo lap.

"Please, I just wanna play the sands and eat ice creams!"

Wonwoo exhale and nodded his head. Before he could let Nikki go, he hold that boy's both shoulder.

"Only ice cream cup. You cant eaxh much because you had cough thsese days. I knew your babysitter had fed you the ice creams every weeks."

Nikki was surprised to know that Wonwoo knew he had ate ice creams every weeks. Mina never told him and they both had promised to not tell Wonwoo.

But he realise, that his guardian father is a person who isnt easy to get fool.

Nikki nodded his head again and left Wonwoo to go to his room. Wonwoo who was left alone, check his phone again before sighed in surrender.

"Are you that so mad?"

●●●●●●

He watching every moves Nikki does. Its been an hour and he just sitting on beach without doing anything while holding his coffee cup.

*ting!*

Wonwoo look at his phone, to see there is notification from Momo.

-call me-

He frown but he do what Momo told him. So he call her and stand up for a while.

"Yes, Momo?"

"Won, where are you?"

"At beach, with Nikki."

"Cool! Because this is your chance."

Wonwoo frown and getting more confuse.

"My chance for what? Marry a mermaid?"

He can hear Momo ditched her teeth and cursed him.

"No, you pabo-yah! I mean about Mina, you had chance to meet her today; or should I say right now."

Wonwoo face lighten after heard what she said. He wonder his head around to look for a woman that Momo mentioned.

"Where?!"

"Tsk, dont be too excited. She just go for about ten minutes ago; so better dont waste your chance and reconcile back with her. If you fail, then better raise your white flag as surrender."