31》Insultens Of Pain

♡♡♡♡♡

Mina look surround her when lots of customer get inside her cafe. It was a good hours to take a brunch and there is some groups of students studied on her cafe.

It has been weeks the cafe open and she were so happy that she owned a cafe that she have dream.

She thought, being a secertary is enough for the rest of her life. But she was wrong. Honestly, do what you wanted are the best thing you have done in your life.

Her friends also often came to her cafe and spend their lunch or evening with her.

So was Wonwoo, although he were super busy, he tried his best to make a time for her. Even Nikki loves to study with her when he finish his school.

"You look busy today."

Mina raise her head from cash machine when a familiar voice spoke. She smile and grin when it was her husband.

"Well, today is Monday. People getting busy day by day and they must be hungry on evening."

Wonwoo rest his arms on counter and watch her arrange the money in cash machine.

"What's your order today, mr. Wonwoo?"

He laughed when she spoke formally and he missed the moments she always greeted him witb 'mr.' The secertary that stubborn yet always be helpful to him.

His eyes move to all cakes and desserts that was display in desk fridge.

"I wanna have forest chocolate cake and mango milkshake."

Mina nodded her head and started to prepare his order. They then decided to go upstairs and she accompany him enjoy his desserts.

Her eyes didnt budge from him, she admiring the way he eating his cake and drink his milkshake.

Eventhough she happy, her heart felr tight and she quite tired these days.

"Mina?"

She move her eyes to him when he touch her hand on table.

"What's wrong?"

Mina beam and shake her head to assure him that she's fine. Wonwoo dont want to push her but her expression worried him.

She's not expressioness like usual and sometimes complaining of fatigue.

He even caught he pensived whenever she's alone.

"Wonwoo."

Her soft tone made his eyes didnt move from her.

"Mingyu texted me last night about our relatives."

Wonwoo put down his spoon and straight his posture. When it comes to serious conversation, he always straight his body and wont react much.

He always serious on everything especially her. Now she mentioned about her and Mingyu relatives, which mean its not a topic that can be joke.

He raise his brows to let Mina continue what she wanna say. He ready to hear everything.

"They wanted to see us, including Mingyu and Sunghoon."

Wonwoo tried his best to relax.

"When?"

"Tomorrow evening."

"Where?"

"Mom's old flower shop."

He tilt his head in confusion. Its been a long time and he didnt know her late mother's flower shop still exist.