37》Spreading The Butterflies

♡♡♡♡♡

"Mommy..."

Nikki whine to Mina as they on the beach, looking for a peace on evening after Nikki back home from school.

"Yes?"

"This weekend is daddy Wonu's birthday, but I dont have any gifts to give him."

He pouted and rest his head on her shoulder.

Mina cares his hairs and patted his shoulder. She know this weekend is Wonwoo's birthday, but she also dont know what present to give him. But she had an idea.

"Nikki-yah?"

He raise his head and hummed.

"How about we bake his favourite desserts together?"

Nikki sit straight and his face was lighten again. His smile are widen as he were excited to hear Mina's plan.

"Daddy Wonu loves tiramisu cake!"

Mina grin when Nikki giggling his hands around and cling with her arms.

She know when its about Wonwoo, Nikki never missed his chance to show his best to impress Wonwoo. Mina sometimes caught how proud Wonwoo am when Nikki show his talented of playing piano.

Nikki help her get up from bench and walk back to their house.

"Dont tell daddy, okay?"

Mina said and Nikki giggling while put his finger on his lips. As soon they get inside their home, Wonwoo already rested on couch.

He looks pretty tired and his eyes closed. Mina sign Nikki to slow his step and make sure he didnt make any noise.

She also gesture him to go upstairs and gake a shower before dinner.

The maid were busy preparing a dinner for them and looks like today is a tiring day for Wonwoo.

"Have a bad day?"

Wonwoo open his one eyes to see his wife standing infront of him.

He gesture his hand to her and she gladly took it. Wonwoo pull her sit beside him and his hand landed on her bump.

"Anni, I just get little weary. The meeting went well but client complainted how nervous the presentor."

Mina raise her hand to cares his hair.

"Did you skipped your lunch?"

He silent and she take it as yes he skipped his lunch.

When it comes to importang proposal or project, Wonwoo really focus on his work and often bring his laptop back home. He will do his work until midnight and sometimes she caught him stayed in kitchen just to prevent her sleep get disturb.

Mina dont want him to focus on his work until Nikki get ignored again. She dont want his past mistakes repeat again.

"Go take a long shower, I'll waiting for you and Nikki here."

He turn his head to her.

"You dont want to go upstairs?"

Mina shake her head and patted his arm.

"I'll just stay here, my feet feels little numb after bring Nikki walked on beach."

"You want me to massage your leg?"

"Anni, its okay. Clean yourself first so we can had dinner together."

Wonwoo sighed and stand up. He the  peck her head before walk upstairs with his coat on his arms and carry his bag.