22》Annoying Flirty

♡♡♡♡♡

Few weeks later~

They were so nervous and everyone was waiting the result come out with suspicions.

Everyone was gathering at outside eye examination room for Sunghoon.

And Mina was inside there with Wonwoo.

Mingyu volunteered himself to take care of Nikki as that boy was clueless why everyone gathered for an hour.

"Uncle Mingyu, where is daddy Wonu?"

He pouted as he getting bored after played his tablet; and he starting to get uncomfortable.

"He's with aunty Mina to check Sunghoon hyung."

Nikki sretch his head and started to wondering his surround especially trying to get clingy to Vernon and Tzuyu. Dahyun offered Nikki a chocolate while Hoshi tried to teach Nikki some step to dance.

"So what do you think Sunghoon will do after he can see again?"

Momo asked as she was leaning on waiting chair while sipping her bottle drink.

"He already graduated on industrial flow; he had potentional to continue as ski-ballet and at same time learn to work at industry place."

Vernon said while trying to keep Nikki stop from jumping on his arm before he let Nikki go to annoy Mingyu.

Tzuyu sit beside Dahyun and carefully pull Nikki towards her as Vernon, Hoshi and Mingyu standing behind Nikki.

"Nikki-yah, do you love aunty Mina?"

Her question pull everyone attention.

"Of course I love her."

"How much big it is?"

Nikki gesture his hands wide until his both hands hit Vernon and Hoshi legs. His action made everyone laughed. Tzuyu then ask again.

"Did you ever wish to had mother?"

Her question made them anxious of how would Nikki respond it. They knew that Nikki the only who dont know yet about Wonwoo and Mina relationship.

But as now Nikki with them, they decided to help Wonwoo easy the problem.

"I want a mother but I dont want to lose aunty Mina."

He pouted make their face lighten. As what he said, that is mean Nikki pobes Mina until he dont want a mother to lose Mina as his babysitter.

Dahyun hold Nikki shoulder and tap his cheeks.

"How about you call aunty Mina; mommy?"

Nikki tilt his head.

"Wae? She's not my mother, she's single."

A kid five years old success make them chuckling before Hoshi kneel down beside him.

"But if you call aunty Mina 'mommy', she will stay with you."

"Really?"

Mingyu standing behind Hoshi and nodded his head.

"Yeah, trust us. Because we as your uncles and aunties guarentee hundred percent."

Nikki innocently nod his head before hug Vernon as he yawning. It was a sign that Nikki wanted to take a nap, so Vernon initiative to pat his back while walking around the area until Nikki fall asleep.

Momo scoffs and cross her arms.

"Wonwoo job now is only to tell Nikki the truth."

●●●●●●