13》I'm With You

♡♡♡♡♡

She felt numb on her thigh and couldnt move her legs at all. So she quitely groan and slowly open her eyes.

The lights of sun hitting her eyes and forcing her to wake up.

Mina was about to move her body when she realise there is someone still sleeping; on her lap. So Mina look down and saw Wonwoo peacefully sleeping on her lap without any movements.

Wake up him is an option but she decided to hold on. His face are the reason her eyes cant take away from him.

She remember last night; where he was completely broken when Nikki get into accident. The way he raged because of Kyulkyung dare to come to Nikki's school. And she watched how weak he is when he stayed beside Nikki.

But she remember again, that they dont have any special relations; so they just remain cool as friends.

Mina clear her throat and carefully tapping his shoulder.

"Wonwoo, wake up. Its already morning."

He turning in the right direction facing her stomach; she can feel his warm breath.

She flustered and her hands was sweating. But she cant let him keep sleeping without breakfast and let her feel numb on her thigh for whole days.

"Wonwoo, wake up! Its almost ten!"

He groan again before force his eyes open and push himself to sit up. He scretch his nape while yawning before turn his head to Mina who frowning as she really feel numb on her thigh.

"Is it really ten now?"

Mina check her watch on her wrist.

"Quarter to thirty."

"Huh, not bad."

He scoffs before stand up and walking towards Nikki bed. Wonwoo bring his hand to stroke Nikki's hair and peck his head.

Mina watching him without try to disturb them.

She just decide to stay sit on her seat and massage her leg. For sure she cant stand or walk for now as she have been sitting for whole night until now. Not to mention Wonwoo slept on her thigh.

"We should get breakfast."

Wonwoo stand straight after fixed Nikki's blanket. His eyes move to Mina who look at him but he notice her hands on her lap.

"Is it too numb?"

Mina glance her leg before shake her head.

"No, Im fine."

He didnt trust her when he saw her hands clutch her jeans, so he walk towards her and kneel down infront of her.

Wonwoo carefully took her leg and make it straight until Mina feel pain on her knee.

"Auw!"

"Hold on for a while."

He twisted her soles for a few times. Without her realise, she leans back and watching what he doing.

"I should'nt have slept on your lap for whole night. Im sorry."

Mina could be obviously freak out with his apologize, but she try to keep natural.

"Its okay, I understand your situation."

Wonwoo took her other feet and twisted it. But his eyes finally moves to her face.

"Wont you think to meet Sunghoon after this?"

Mina hummed and tap her chin.

"He had check up for his eyes today. I guess, I will let him be and ask him tomorrow. I'm worried he will ask me why I didnt work today."