38》Another Hardships

♡♡♡♡♡

Everyone was nervous because they at same place again for the second time; the court.

Remind back what happend weeks ago where Mina, Dahyun, Sunghoon got robbed at shopping mall. Today, the court will reveals the robbers.

Speaking of why they have to attend, because the court call Mingyu.

They dont know why but maybe Mingyu also involved with that case. And Sunghoon didnt tell anyone about his instincted as he saw a figure of two robbers that day.

The court begin and before the robbers get reveal, a judger already told everyone; that four robbers will might be prisoned for seven years based on their criminal report.

"We will reveal the robber now!"

*thump!*

Everyone sitted and some of them really anxious about the robbers face.

None of them dare to speak any words or make any noise. Even Nikki aren't familiar with room that full of tense and serious. He choose to keep quite but he couldn't stop sweating.

"The culprit number one!"

One of police took off the sheath from his head and reveal an fourty old man.

"Lee Jwang Suk is the culprit number one and will be prisoned for seven years after shooting gun multiple times!"

*thump!*

Another police took him to stand behind and push another culprit to walk infront.

"The culprit number two!"

The sheath get off from her face and reveal a woman that look little older than Seulgi or Jimin.

"Kwang Hwi Na is the culprit number two and will be prisoned for six years after conspired to rob a mall after being bribed with nine thousand won!"

*thump!*

Hwi Na quitely crying and she earned a sympathy from everyone. But its all too late, and they wonder who bribed her until she agreed to rob the mall.

"We will reveal the culprit number three and four at same time!"

The sheaths reveals two person that make them shocked. Mina was speechless and so was the others.

Especially Mingyu, he cant believe what just he saw.

It was his parents.

His parents are the robbers who's trying to rob the mall and almost took everyone's money.

Hoshi and Vernon look at Mingyu but that guy seems cant cry or do anything for his parents. His heart shattered in pieces again and this, he gave up.

As soon his eyes met his parent's eyes, all Mingyu can do is look away and control his breathing.

Mingyu wont help his parents because they deserve what they have done.

"Kim Sang Nim and his wife will be prisoned for nine years after bribing Hwi Na and committing a heinous crime in a mall resulting in the victim being nearly injured!"

*thump!*

With that final decision, the court end. Mingyu take a deep breath and walk out first with Vernon and Hoshi chasing him.

Wonwoo hold Mina's hand and walks with her while Tzuyu took care of Nikki.

Sunghoon took glimpse to Mingyu's parents, their face look so regretted with what they have done.

But sometimes, karma never wrong to punish a culprits.

"Mingyu, wait!"

He stop as soon Hoshi hold his shoulder from behind. But Mingyu insist to turn around, especially to look at Mina and Sunghoon.