17》Big Dinner

♡♡♡♡♡

Few days later~

They acting like nothing. No one want to talk about that day and just living like they never kiss each other.

Mina keep herself to be a professional secertary and Wonwoo hold himself to be a boss. And Nikki become more closer to Mina and loves to come Wonwoo's office often as Wonwoo sometimes played with him.

Today, Nikki wanted to have picnic with his grandparents. So he wont come to Wonwoo's company.

*ring ring*

Mina turn her head when company phone ringing. She didnt hesitant to pick it up and put it on her ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Mina. This is Dahyun."

"Oh hey, Dahyun. Is there you anything you want?"

"Erm, a-actually there is a-a guy on my re-receptionist c-counter. And he said h-he know you and wa-wanted to meet you and mr. W-wonwoo."

Mina frown when Dahyun talk while stuttering. Her mind was travelling if the guy who Dahyun with now are too scary to Dahyun.

"What's his name?"

Dahyun silence for a few seconds.

"Mr. Vernon."

Mina look at her calendar and snap her temple. She realise that today, Vernon will come back after two months stayed at LA to handle a case as lawyer.

"Im on my way."

She hang up and rush to elevator. As soon she get inside, her mind suddenly remember about Wonwoo.

Does Vernon know Wonwoo? As she knew, Vernon and her has been friend since collage with Momo and Tzuyu. And she didnt forget that Tzuyu also will back to Korea today after three weeks travelled to Europe.

As soon the lift open, Mina rush her feet to receptionist counter.

And there, she saw Dahyun looking down and fidgeting her fingers while Vernon playing his phone with hand inside his pocket.

"Hansol-ah!"

Vernon raise his head from phone and beam when Mina rush to him and quickly hug each other.

"I told you to not call me by my real name. Hansol is not macho to me."

Mina roll her eyes and shake her head. She then turn to Dahyun who quitely watch them without saying anything.

"Dahyun, this is Chwe Hansol but you can call him; Vernon. He was my friends since collage."

Dahyun grin and bow her head.

"H-hi."

She wave her hand to Vernon and he bow his head.

"Lets go to my office room, I have lots of question to ask you."

Vernon nodded his head and started to follow Mina. He even wave his hand to Dahyun make that girl blushing. She fix her glasses and flustered when he show his short smile to her.

That guy make Dahyun red for a moments.

●●●●●●

"Tell me, how you know mr. Wonwoo?"

Vernon tilt his head when she shoot a sudden ask after they get inside elevator.

"He is my highschool friend. I knew him before you."